so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2051774 times)

moon has always sucked bruh
I personally do not like moon but I can appreciate that it's an above average map, it just has annoying mechanics

I personally do not like moon but I can appreciate that it's an above average map, it just has annoying mechanics
Imagine playing moon and then you back up while training and then get hugged by the spaceman, losing juggernog and then teleporting elsewhere right next to an unbarred window, redscreened, while one of those drills is mining and you have to go and find the hacking device in 2.41 seconds or that place loses oxygen permanantly

I bet hulk is one of those Bros who thoroughly enjoyed tranzit too

Imagine playing moon and then you back up while training and then get hugged by the spaceman, losing juggernog and then teleporting elsewhere right next to an unbarred window, redscreened, while one of those drills is mining and you have to go and find the hacking device in 2.41 seconds or that place loses oxygen permanantly
somebody sux at moon

lol imagine getting buttforgeted by the spaceman, NOOB!
the excavators and windows breaking are bullstuff though
I bet hulk is one of those Bros who thoroughly enjoyed tranzit too
i enjoyed the tranzit to ur moms house LOL!

the worst part about moon was that it made my ps3 lag like hell at round 80+. did end up with me and my friends spending more time on another amazing but less spoken about map: call of the dead

Imagine shooting Romero accidentally far from the ice water and having to lead a whole train of zombies down the tower with you in order to get him to stop chasing you as fast

the worst part about moon was that it made my ps3 lag like hell at round 80+. did end up with me and my friends spending more time on another amazing but less spoken about map: call of the dead
round 80? nerd. call of the dead was my first dlc map and i thought from the cinematic trailer you wouldve been able to get dual shotguns or the machete or something oops

lol i never played cod zombies
l4d was good enough for me

lol i never played cod zombies
l4d was good enough for me

big richard brother here