so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2057723 times)

i request the creation of a poll on people's opinions of different kinds of devices made to bridge vertical distances.

i request a poll to decide on whether the above should be polled

i request the creation of a poll on people's opinions of different kinds of devices made to bridge vertical distances.
http://www.strawpoll.me/10471771

I voted for stairs because it's good to work your legs

i request a poll to decide on whether the above should be polled
http://www.strawpoll.me/10471782
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 11:44:24 PM by Masterlegodude »

i found a bunch of melted brownies in the back of milk queens car last week so she let me have them and i ate them all and now i feel sick never eat a bunch of melted brownies the chocolate is really concentrated and saturated
cont.

my drivers ed instructor is a real piece of stuff and yells at me while I'm driving and it makes it very hard to focus when I'm driving in a city

any tips to keep my cool and the anxiety he gives me down

also I didn't feel like this really deserved a topic so it fits ok here I guess since it's keeping me up with worry

Tell him he's a bad instructor

my instructor always loving slammed on the brakes whenever i did something very minor wrong
he would also get mad at me for going like 5 under the speed limit or even just 1 over.
"why are you bordering 26 in a 25???"

punch his teeth out so he knows whos boss

just listening to a little Fleetwood Mac and browsing forums, thinking about life. 3am is the best time for doing so, this one time It was raining at 2:10 and I was still up and I realized my windows on my car were open, I ran outside and sat down in my car. It was so peaceful outside, nothing but the patter of raindrops on the roof and my heart beating, I just sat there for 20 minutes wide awake with the radio low and thought. I just remember feeling safe and warm, its those rare moments that make life worth it

there's a cat outside my window every night that's both afraid of me and likes me
what should i do he doesn't stop meowing but he's so cute

about to depart for a 6 hour flight to Phoenix from Kauai, and then I go to Chicago from there. 9 PM here, long night and hopefully no jetlag ahead 😴

scream at him. if he runs he actually hates you

scream at him. if he runs he actually hates you
but its 2am and its all quiet outside
i dont wanna scream like a loony

no Muslims in sight so I'll have a safe flight

Are BLF arguments an addiction?