so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2014026 times)

Brawl Taunts was a masterpiece
it was a fun one in its time but looking back holy stuff

hey it was just 9 days this time, i'm getting better!

Haven't logged on in forever. Glad to see this thread still going. Good work chaps.
missed this last time hey nice to see ya dooble!! and thank c:
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 06:10:38 PM by gr8dayseth »

2015 was a good year I suppose

2015 was the calm before the storm

LOL WHAT

"german themepark closes 'holocoaster' after getting critique"

how was this real

how did that pass the design stage lmfao

so one of my friends was cuddling with a guy at a party that she was interested and then he just suddenly grabbed her tit in front of like 30 people, what should i do about this? she just left the room crying and the guy looked confused.

Maybe give that guy a crash course in basic decency.

were you at this party
Alright Conan I’m writing this about 5 hours after I left the party and I can’t get to sleep and it’s 4:30am and I’m a bit pissed off at myself :(
Everyone their was pretty drunk as you’d imagine and I made my move on the girl when I got my first chance and all my friends were encouraging me on. We were just talking and laughing with each other and then I just said straight up “Damn you’re god damn beautiful” in which she just went awww thanks so we started hugging on the couch for a while and my friends were giving me thumbs up from across the room and things were going well. Then like a loving handicap I just grabbed on of her boobs and it took her by surprise and she got up to go talk to some other people and I just followed her about 30 seconds later and apologised but she said she didn’t even realise but I knew it wasn’t true. So that was that for the rest of the night until everyone left I just hugged her and kissed her on the head before we left. She messaged me later saying she was sorry for getting up so quickly she just didn’t want things to move so fast which was cool of her but I’m really kicking myself over it because things could’ve went way further than they did

were you at this party
let's see if he knows the girl's name, then we'll know for sure there weren't 30 people there
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:04:34 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »

let's see if he knows the girl's name, then we'll know for sure there weren't 30 people there
stop lying adam, u know what you did
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 03:52:07 PM by Aide33 »

but im adam not daniel :(
« Last Edit: August 19, 2019, 04:41:41 PM by Steel Dragon2000 »