so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2058691 times)

What do you think of the game so far?

2017's like a bad year for BLF
every year is a bad year for the blf

We have 54 days until the 1 year anniversary

I cracked the back of my phone, I was being dumb and threw it a little far two times and then just dropped it on the ground and it cracked.

I cracked the back of my phone, I was being dumb and threw it a little far two times and then just dropped it on the ground and it cracked.
Why were you throwing your phone at all?

What do you think of the game so far?
DR4? It's not great but it's not terrible

It's got the corny humor and ridiculous items and clothes you'd expect from a Dead Rising game, but like DR3, it's still got a bit of that serious tone to it, the story seems to try and be serious, the visuals, color correction, and environments try to be dark and serious, but that's not Dead Rising, Dead Rising is supposed to be stupid all around (in a good way), it's supposed to be a middle-aged guy running around in his underwear killing hordes of zombies with boxing gloves in a lit up and colorful mall

If you have a story that tries to be serious when you can do things like that, and your main character tries to be this washed up funny guy who is out of touch with the current generation's humor, it just sends mixed signals as to what the game is trying to purvey

I don't think DR4 even has the psychopaths anymore, they've all just been downgraded to mini-bosses you can blow away with a few fireworks, which is a bit disappointing

But overall, and so far, it's a fun time waster, but it's probably more boring to play by yourself than with someone else

Playing with my brother, we laugh at various things the game does, like zombies tripping and planting on their faces, having a mini-boss die off-screen, or things we do, like wearing a shark hat and a tuxedo, wearing an expressive Servebot hat with Dark Souls armor, riding a tricycle up a non-functional down-escalator, and using the various Christmas themed explosive combo weapons to destroy hordes of zombies

The game has multiplayer, so you can play this game with friends and just faff about for a while

But it costs $60, i'd say $30 is a bit more acceptable for this game, so if you are looking to get this game, i'd wait for a sale

2017's like a bad year for BLF

Anyway, my brother got Dead Rising 4 via GameFly, but within 5 minutes of handing me the controller, i managed to do this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/fki131jtjgq5xsf/dr4_outofmapglitch.mp4

I didn't really go back and explore this glitch because the run back to this place from the last checkpoint is too far away and bothersome with all the zombies, but i'm sure there's fun things to do and see out there
i, too, have managed to break a game within five minutes of play.

anyway. feeling stuffty still. got some big stuff going down this week, and my personal situation won't be resolved till the end of it if ever.

i, too, have managed to break a game within five minutes of play.
The power of HelixSnake is embedded in us all

I got a pack of cream soda, my favorite kind

but what kind of cream soda??