so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2090748 times)

all the research ones

all the not research ones

spoke with my psychologist (transgender/gender-dysphoria diagnosis process of about a year), currently on my 7th month but on my 5th talk or something.
i finally got to talk about how i stopped being comfortable with being either gender, male or female, and how my expression on gender could switch around infinitely.
so we spoke about being non-binary and decided it would fit best for me. & im pretty happy with it. i wont have to follow hormone therapy, but facial hair removal is still covered by insurance and w/e

i know its not that interesting for like 95% of the forum, but im happy to vent & i know i have some friends on here that are interested in my progress
sorry if u think this post is lame but i gotta put it somewhere

spoke with my psychologist (transgender/gender-dysphoria diagnosis process of about a year), currently on my 7th month but on my 5th talk or something.
i finally got to talk about how i stopped being comfortable with being either gender, male or female, and how my expression on gender could switch around infinitely.
so we spoke about being non-binary and decided it would fit best for me. & im pretty happy with it. i wont have to follow hormone therapy, but facial hair removal is still covered by insurance and w/e

i know its not that interesting for like 95% of the forum, but im happy to vent & i know i have some friends on here that are interested in my progress
shave your eyebrows and become david bowie

all the not research ones
b-but mostly the research ones right
o no no it's fine
good for u for finding something ur happy with!!

just cut your rooster off already

when you and yo homie play blockland

congrats my person

I found this image on how to make a model of DNA:

:panda:

I found this image on how to make a model of DNA:

now eat it