so hey how do u like school?

i love it
28 (11.2%)
it's aight
75 (30.1%)
>:(
146 (58.6%)

Total Members Voted: 249

Author Topic: night discussion topic i guess [night 1305]  (Read 2013857 times)

Imagine drawing cub love as a side-job all while you're being surpassed in position and dominance financially, physically, and consciously by a literal Zoomer

Imagine drawing cub love as a side-job all while you're being surpassed in position and dominance financially, physically, and consciously by a literal Zoomer
imagine being a furry

imagine bringing useless drama in this thread

imagine bringing useless drama in this thread
imagine bringing up drama in off topic

Imagine all the people

Living life in peace

🎊🎉🎇🎆imagine dragons 🎆🎇🎉🎊

🎊🎉🎇🎆imagine dragons 🎆🎇🎉🎊

oh i dont have to imagine

I just saw a license plate that said “GR8FUL”

i feel lonely tonight, also cold. mostly cold

had an interesting day today, on the way home from lecture my car just stopped working in the middle of the highway. was on the busier part of it when i started smelling something burning, and as i'm already stopped by braking with the traffic i quickly realized i couldn't accelerate at all and the oil pressure light was on. i panicked and looked around for the hazard lights cus i didn't remember where it was in this car, found them in the last place i tried looking lol. shortly after someone ahead noticed and backed up to me to see what's wrong and called over some nice people to help redirect traffic and tow me to safety
since then my dad and granddad who are more experienced in cars than i am tried to see what happened and fix it up, but doesn't seem like we got any luck yet so they called a towing company to tow it back to our house for now
so ya weird day but hey at least everyone's fine!
I just saw a license plate that said “GR8FUL”
:o

the virgin furcigarette vs the chad weaboo zoomer