what phobias do you have

Author Topic: what phobias do you have  (Read 3208 times)

wouldn't say I have a 'phobia' of anything, but I dislike spiders more than the average insect. I can deal with roosterroaches and worms and crickets and mantises and moths but spiders chill my ass down to the bone to the point where I'm forced to kill them

Big spiders I'm pretty okay with though.

most insects spook me and bees used to scare the forget out of me but memes helped me out of that phobia
waps however,

wouldn't say I have a 'phobia' of anything, but I dislike spiders more than the average insect. I can deal with roosterroaches and worms and crickets and mantises and moths but spiders chill my ass down to the bone to the point where I'm forced to kill them

Big spiders I'm pretty okay with though.
spiders are cool tho

most insects spook me and bees used to scare the forget out of me but memes helped me out of that phobia
waps however,
bees = your friend

yes it's a real thing, I have escalaphobia and thus slight acrophobia. I get scared of going down escalators, especially escalators which stem a longer distance than usual.  The weird thing is I'm not scared of heights at all, I'm only scared of long down escalators because of the amount of dumbasses I've seen fall down them and injure themselves.

I'm fine with insects as long as they do not invade my personal space and buzz around in my face purposefully. If anything I like spiders because they kill the insects I hate the most - flies.

also blfphobia

BLFphobia? Like, have you been officially diagnosed with? How are you still posting here, like, are you being forced by your parents?

On-topic: None I know of, except for a mild fear of the dark when I see something WTF or scary and I'm alone before entering the dark.

open spaces
bees, wasps
heights

every single flying bug besides butterflys, flies, or ladybugs scare the stuff out of me so much so that sometimes i wont even go outside if i know theres a wasp nest near the exit door or if there's a bee in a bush near my car

yeah. like, spiders suck, but I can occupy a room with a spider no problem, but if there's a wasp in my neighbor's yard I'm out.

Mind over matter my friends, it's all in your head.

Except spiders, those brothers are forgetin real and they're out to bite cho starfish when you is least expecting it.

I don't have an irrational fear of anything to my knowledge
I used to be way more afraid of heights as a kid but I'm better with that now

maybe a slight fear of things changing? (metathesiophobia) I am someone who prefers to stay in their comfort zone for as long as possible, although I think I'm starting to get better about not doing it as often now
« Last Edit: May 22, 2016, 05:56:01 AM by gr8dayseth »

There is no such thing as arachnophobia, it's just called common sense.

nothing but if i were to be real it'd be failure

im scared of op
probably caused by friendophobia

The fear of being forgotten. The fear of dying alone. The fear of catastrophic failure. The fear of being abducted and nobody noticing or caring.

Spiders, bees/wasps and moths.

All make me uncomfortable and afraid. I'm usually frozen somewhere when they're around.
Or stood up, with a really big book in hand.