Author Topic: what phobias do you have  (Read 3257 times)

Also forgot to mention Angrophobia

im way more okay with bees than i am with wasps but the problem with bees is they want to smell you and stuff and i have a literal spasm when they get close to me
at least bees contribute to the world. wasps are just giant starfishs.

i've never been 'afraid' of the dark, but when i shut all my apartment lights off, i'll scuttle into my bedroom.

my friend has a minor case of arachnophobia, he won't panic when encountering spiders, but shows an extreme aversion to them in real life and any kind of media. It's fun playing horror games with him.

mirrors
small enclosed spaces (elevators)
heights

I have walked up 18 sets of stairs to a hotel room 4 times in one day just to avoid the elevator

bataphobia and tryphobia

don't worry they aren't real
neither were the hallucinations but they still terrify me at night

phobia of bees, wasps, basically any flying thing that is both yellow and black or stings

im fine with bees when i know they're peaceful, like some types of bee are alright around people, but wasps can forget off

i once sat under a blanket for an hour because there was a wasp in my room flying about and it wouldnt leave. i had to get the neighbor to remove it

when i shut all my apartment lights off, i'll scuttle into my bedroom.
yep.
same thing when i go back from bathroom.

its quite far from my bedroom. so i have to RUN from the dark.

Spiders, heights, darkness, planes, boats, and doors (don't ask)

hippopotomonstrosesquipedalio phobia

loving centipedes
millipedes i wouldnt touch but theyre alright
wasps
bees
and uh
Spiders I dont really hate but if i found a big one in my room i would have passionate love with it while imagining it as ms muffet (undertale cigarette huehue) flip out