Author Topic: what phobias do you have  (Read 3252 times)

ITT: "I'm scared of spiders."

spiders are super cool imo

bees and wasps tho im cool with european honey bees because they are great for the environment and they are fairly non aggressive

heights

growling dogs

loud alarms

I'm nervous around bees and straight up afraid of wasps and hornets.

I have an absolutely crippling fear of heights.

crippling fear of driving

Abadobidophobia over here

the passage of time without my knowing scares me a bit, like hanging out with someone and like 5 hours passes that feel like 1 hour. and waking up late. i hate being late for things.

Im scared of dark and Animatronics and Servant robots

Hydrophobia, I'm scared of running water

I don't think I have any actual phobias considering I can be talked into doing most things. The closest to phobias would have to be heights. I never had this trouble until a few years ago, since I've been in the Sears Tower and Gateway Arch in my life and went in a plane less than a year ago (I'm apparently cool with planes, but not on top of structures). Was also deathly afraid of roller coasters ever since my first ride on a kiddie coaster with my cousin when I was like 3. Haven't allowed the opportunity to enter a coaster since I was 12 or 13 though so I don't know how I'd do now.

the passage of time without my knowing scares me a bit, like hanging out with someone and like 5 hours passes that feel like 1 hour. and waking up late. i hate being late for things.
I've never actually thought of this before and now I'm scared too
thanks a lot :(

I don't know why but I just get really scared when getting in a car with a teenager who is driving the vehicle.

I don't know why but I just get really scared when getting in a car with a teenager who is driving the vehicle.

You should ride with me on the interstate