Author Topic: Planet Londo by Mega Bear  (Read 6803 times)

Planet Londo
by Mega Bear, ID 15972

This is the rocky and green planet Londo. It is many weeks in the making... hope you enjoy. Features: Small docked starship, a handful of brick vehicles, a decked out settlement with futuristic scenery, a laboratory with prison cells and a crazy cool machine, lots of wilderness, hidden secrets, alien ruins, and an alien village.

If you wish to host this you're free to do so. 19,300 bricks. All content is default.
DOWNLOAD (864 KB)

Credits:
- Jeprimer: Mushroom pit and alien ruins.
- Serge64: Forklift in warehouse.
- Mega Bear: Everything else.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 10:18:14 PM by Mega-Bear »

Oh forget you're alive?
OT: Looks pretty cool

dam that's pretty cool actually

nice environmental settings too

default colorset too? damn

not many do such traditionalist building these days, myself included. even "traditionalists" generally have a custom colorset.

Oh forget you're alive?
OT: Looks pretty cool
dam that's pretty cool actually

nice environmental settings too
thanks for the kind words

default colorset too? damn

not many do such traditionalist building these days, myself included. even "traditionalists" generally have a custom colorset.
Trueno's actually, but for how few colors I used I'm sure it could be translated to the default colorset just as easily

It's a neat little build, got to check it out first hand. I'd say 8/10

Looks neat but I don't really like the pink with the orange

Looks neat but I don't really like the pink with the orange

what do you think would be a better match? I ask because although I think the pink works, I would agree it's overly blossomy on the eyes. not sure what else would give a stronger Martian feel though. Might try some some different color schemes later.

also, I'm thinking I'll host this thing later tonight probably around 8 pm EST if anybody wishes to join :)

Reminds me of hat old mission to Mars Lego series

When the forget did you get back Mega-Bear?

Nice build as well man, keep it up.

Reminds me of hat old mission to Mars Lego series
thanks, I took many cues from the Lego Mars sets
When the forget did you get back Mega-Bear?
Nice build as well man, keep it up.
ty ty :)

hosting this thing for role play and possible death match in 10 minutes (7:40 EST)

EDIT: SERVER IS UP
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 09:00:08 PM by Mega-Bear »

stuff is lit. here's me and commander jeprimer running the cadets through manuevers. cadet mcnabb got promoted to sergeant because he can drive the jeep well and helped excavate a fossil. our colony is thriving. JOIN!!

EDIT: back with another one. server is now at a steady 12-14 players. it's fun stuff!

EDIT: the cadets ventured outside the fences during nighttime maneuvers.

server closed for the day. it was up for 2 hrs 15 mins... if you missed out, damn! it was really fun. check back though. I plan to continue hosting the map this week and next with zombie and deathmatch variants.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 09:00:35 PM by Mega-Bear »

Really fun server/map, would join again.

what do you think would be a better match? I ask because although I think the pink works, I would agree it's overly blossomy on the eyes. not sure what else would give a stronger Martian feel though. Might try some some different color schemes later.

also, I'm thinking I'll host this thing later tonight probably around 8 pm EST if anybody wishes to join :)

I would associate orange and green with Mars, but because the planet is so barren you might want to consider just making the pink greyscale.

Then again, if this is NASA you could make it white and orange.

o fuk hi mega bear I haven't seen you in a while
the build looks great, especially considering it's all default