Author Topic: Tiles (51960)  (Read 3640 times)

you have any proof of this
its pretty well known and many many people can confirm it, including her ex. She also talks about it a lot and it shows in the way she acts when she's angry, etc.

she's bipolar lol
is that a valid excuse to be handicapped though

its pretty well known and many many people can confirm it, including her ex. She also talks about it a lot and it shows in the way she acts when she's angry, etc.

/SUPPORT

How does Client_mute works?

also /support

Client_Mute works so that go into the playerlist click on the player you want to mute and hes muted for you not for anyone else just for you.

Your judgement of 'handicapped' is one of the most exaggerated on this entire forum. Tills is normal just like everyone else unless you go out of your way to shove stuff into her face.

path you haven't check any of the IDs or valued any sort of actual proof. your just being really god damn handicapped thinking a name relates to someone

path you haven't check any of the IDs or valued any sort of actual proof. your just being really god damn handicapped thinking a name relates to someone
The WWI TDM server is up as I speak.  The BL_ID of TR is the same as Tills.  You can ask -Nick- yourself if you are curious enough.
I accidentally put in "Tills" instead of "Tiles"  Sorry about that.
Do you have some sort of regressive eye disorder?

I accidentally put in "Tills" instead of "Tiles"  Sorry about that.

this has got to be the biggest mistake ever made on a drama

now let the stuffstorm of people who don't like to read everything flow in c;

Do you have some sort of regressive eye disorder?
I'm sorry but he didn't post any proof of which nor would I trust a guy like him

I'm sorry but he didn't post any proof of which nor would I trust a guy like him

You can ask -Nick- yourself if you are curious enough.

I, unlike you, do not make things up out of thin air, nor take quotes out of context and ask if the person is "gay".

this has got to be the biggest mistake ever made on a drama

now let the stuffstorm of people who don't like to read everything flow in c;

You should hate eon.

You should hate eon.
What the forget did Eon even do to you. Just stop posting "I hate Eon!!! Am I cool now????!!11!"

What the forget did Eon even do to you. Just stop posting "I hate Eon!!! Am I cool now????!!11!"
forget eon that stupid friend

he thinks im gay.

he thinks im gay.
Im sure he meant it in a playful way, and not actually trying to hit on you or anything like that?