Author Topic: canadian bill  (Read 5352 times)

This dumbass is the same kid who kept team poisoning me on tezunis server, and he was ramming my tank alot, his excuse? "I was bored".

And lets not forget that a moderator and tezuni himself were online at the time. And despite me and my friend complaining he got no punishment

This dumbass is the same kid who kept team poisoning me on tezunis server, and he was ramming my tank alot, his excuse? "I was bored".

And lets not forget that a moderator and tezuni himself were online at the time. And despite me and my friend complaining he got no punishment
pretty sure that I was the mod on at the time, if you're talking about like feb-marchish timing, but the only thing I knew about was the team poisoning, which he did once and then stopped when I told him to

"I was trying to get myself banned so when I'm not raging I would not join"

Is this the equivilant of saying "I'm only pretending to be handicapped"?

Is this the equivilant of saying "I'm only pretending to be handicapped"?
i think it's more along the lines of "I don't have actual willpower so i need other people to force me not to play"
that's what i got from the "addicting" part anyways

pretty sure that I was the mod on at the time, if you're talking about like feb-marchish timing, but the only thing I knew about was the team poisoning, which he did once and then stopped when I told him to

He did it multiple times, both to me and FelizFelino. Another moderator asked if Bill was bothering us and we told him "yes", to which we got no reply.

Thought this was gonna be a rant on our weak Canadian dollar for a sec.

/support

On Speedkart X, hosted by Meta_KnightX.
Do with this information as you will.

Why he hasnt been loving banned from speedkart and any other servers where hes disturbed the peace is strange