H3H3 (Ethan & Hila) are officially getting sued now

Author Topic: H3H3 (Ethan & Hila) are officially getting sued now  (Read 8011 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEGVOysbC8w

For those of you out of the loop, a while ago H3H3 did a reaction video on a youtube user named MattHossZone, aka Bold Guy. He does stuffty pickup loveual tension videos, basically. And now because he's pissed that they made fun of him, he's suing them.

edit: thanks virgil
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:16:10 PM by Ipquarx »

theres an h3h3 megathread for this BUT
i think this is forgeted up and that i hope everything goes well for them

hila's from israel they got the jew layers they're gonna win

inb4 they countersue for maximum jewing
I don't think h3h3 is that kind of guy tho but w/e

we'll represent him in court dont worry papa

Their claim is  bullstuff. I hope H3H3 wins.

All I'm wondering is how the hell Bold Guy can afford this. Like seriously. His channel has 1/10th the subs that H3H3 has and 1/4th the total views. He has no patreon supporting him, only ad revenue and a couple very small merch items...
« Last Edit: May 24, 2016, 10:16:20 PM by Ipquarx »

let's drop some FAIR USE ON THEIR ASSES YEEHAW

All I'm wondering is how the hell Big Guy can afford this. Like seriously. His channel has 1/10th the subs that H3H3 has and 1/4th the total views. He has no patreon supporting him, only ad revenue and a couple very small merch items...

Bold* Guy

I tried going back to the main page to update but alas, this is a new topic.

how can you use for defamation of character if you are actually a stuffty person?

Not knowing the details, chances are this suit won't get anywhere because fair use and free speech,

how can you use for defamation of character if you are actually a stuffty person?

Not knowing the details, chances are this suit won't get anywhere because fair use and free speech,

Ethan already explained that Fair Use isn't the basis to dismiss a trial, only a basis of defense. If Bold Guy wants to go through with a suit, it will go through. If the Video Game Attorney really pulls through with a solid case (of which H3H3 has plentiful of defense material), Bold Guy will lose.

bold guy....     who give a heck?????? am i right guy s???

Ethan already explained that Fair Use isn't the basis to dismiss a trial, only a basis of defense. If Bold Guy wants to go through with a suit, it will go through. If the Video Game Attorney really pulls through with a solid case (of which H3H3 has plentiful of defense material), Bold Guy will lose.

Ik it's the defense, but fair use is an arm of free speech, more or less.

Either way, it won't get anywhere because it is, or at least appears to be, a case that can't be one by the plaintiff.