OP

Abortion is a right everyone has
79 (53%)
Abortion is OK in some situations
54 (36.2%)
Abortion should be banned
16 (10.7%)

Total Members Voted: 149

Author Topic: What is your opinion on Abortion  (Read 9651 times)

nobody is really even aware of their existence until they're about 2 years old. even if they're aborted late term (which no one will do), the baby would never even know. i'm stand pro-choice.

You can't abort late term because of feelings and religious ideals.

Imagine all the stem cell research we could do on late term abortions.

Abortion is okay in extreme circumstances, like getting pregnant and not wanting to be pregnant.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:46:29 PM by the hacker »

Abortion is okay in extreme circumstances, like getting pregnant and not wanting to be pregnant.

No.

Abortion is okay in ALL circumstances, even if to spite someone you don't like. It's called choice.

lmao

No.

Abortion is okay in ALL circumstances, even if to spite someone you don't like. It's called choice.

i re-read what he said and kekkled internally

No.

I wonder if anyone has ever aborted a baby just to piss someone off. I NEED TO KNOW.

Guys. I went to sleep last night and the thing had 4 pages. I come back from work and we're at 15. WTF happened.

Guys. I went to sleep last night and the thing had 4 pages. I come back from work and we're at 15. WTF happened.

discussion?

Abortion is murder

"It's my body" isn't a justification for killing it

nah it was probably an orgy
hopefully the hellspawn babies from the orgy will be aborted.

Abortions should be required if you're not white

Also
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 05:19:13 PM by beachbum111111 »

abort this richard