Dr_pepper is making an animated series and needs voice actors!

Author Topic: Dr_pepper is making an animated series and needs voice actors!  (Read 3333 times)

/title
I've been working on an animated series for a while now, and I have gotten to a point where I need voice actors. I will answer some questions about the series, but I don't want to give to much away. When the time comes I will make a megathread in creativity with all the information about it.

Basically post your voice IF YOU WANT TO BE IN IT with vocaroo and I will PM you if I think your voice fits a certain part and tell you all you need to know about the series and the part.

Please just speak normally, if I want you to do an impression I will PM you.
and again ONLY POST YOUR VOICE IF YOU WANT TO ACT IN THE SERIES this is not a regular "Post your voice" thread.

EDIT: Alternatively if you can't send PMs post your Email in with your post.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:34:09 PM by dr_pepper »

Can we get more information about the series and it's characters?
I'm pretty interested
Either way here's my voice http://vocaroo.com/i/s077wcElI20f
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:56:37 PM by Landmineman4000² »

« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 02:57:01 PM by Pastrey Crust »

When I saw this I thought you were talking about the soda brand.

you just want people to post their regular speaking voices?

I can sound like Reinhardt from Overwatch if I count as anything

Realistically it would be more effective if you gave us some information on characters, some of their lines, and let us audition for them. Voice actors are much more effective that way than they are just 'talking normally'

Voice actors are much more effective that way than they are just 'talking normally'
exactly lol

its also because of the diversity in voices. you'd be surprised what the voice actor for todays fred flinstone sounds like just talking normally
« Last Edit: May 26, 2016, 03:03:11 PM by mod-man »

Realistically it would be more effective if you gave us some information on characters, some of their lines, and let us audition for them. Voice actors are much more effective that way
this yeah

I can impersonate Cr1tikal if that matters

I can do a pretty good rick and morty impression.

Can we get more information about the series and it's characters?
I'm pretty interested
Either way here's my voice http://vocaroo.com/i/s077wcElI20f
I have prepared a summary of what the story is. (All of theses ideas may be subject to change and are not final)
Super Powered and Narcissistic Killers (S.P.A.N.K.) is an action sci-fi that takes place in an alternate reality in which anthropomorphic beings are real and live alongside humans. The story happens in the 2020s to 2040s and follows the life of 5 dragons, living in a country where their species is disliked by the majority due to speciesist stereotypes. All dragons are considered aggressive terrorists that want to be the only sentient race on earth, however this is not true at all. The “Super Powered” part comes from the fact that each dragon has 1 or 2 super powers which helps them with certain things (Ex: Teleportation, abnormal intelligence, blood flow control) They don’t know where they got them from, and try to hide them .The antagonist company BTFX wants capture them and use them for their own benefit, however company called WP that is completely against BTFX intents and vows to protects anybody under fire (Basically all dragons + other species/people)

you just want people to post their regular speaking voices?
I suppose, you guys can do some impressions along side the regular voices.

Realistically it would be more effective if you gave us some information on characters, some of their lines, and let us audition for them. Voice actors are much more effective that way than they are just 'talking normally'
I was considering doing that, but this just seemed easier to me because I can hear everybody's voices and assign them to a character I feel works best for them. IDK

I can impersonate Cr1tikal if that matters
Proof pls, I was actually considering having one of the characters sound like him.

I can do a pretty good rick and morty impression.
I'll keep that in mind

If you need Hank Hill to be in the video, I've got you covered

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0SSNlMZhu3x

The reason my voice sounds bad in this is because I woke up like a half hour ago. When I'm awake it's a lot better

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ktg6YHyBq3
I had no idea what to say or in what voice so here's my gay kermit voice