Author Topic: OC Obstacle Course  (Read 4029 times)

The latest OC project is here.  We have built on obstacle course.  This is fun yet sometimes very challening.  Credit goes to Me, Qriror (nairb), Sgt. Rob, and Harry Osborne.  Here is first pic of level 1/2.  More pics to come soon.  Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2008, 11:47:37 AM by Mario Fan 11 »

moar pics, looks nice.

Here ya go.  This is of level 1.  You have to cross this broken up birdge without falling in the lava.  Even though it doesnt look much like a bridge.

And if you fall off of the bridge...

Hah I've allways had a soft spot for challenges. Good job, looks fun. I'll try it out if i see the server up.

I was thinking about joining [OC], it looks pretty fun. I'm still thinking about it, and I might PM you some time in the future.

Ok another pic is here.

This is level 2.  In mmost peoples opinion this is the easiest levels.  Just jump from tree to tree to get past it.

im going to sheck it out

As promised heres another pic.

This is of the maze.  Not the hardest part but is fun to try to get through.  Second picure is one of the few signs you may see if you hit a dead end.

"whoops"

is that it? :(

no
"Your going to die here,
"i killed your parents,
"everybody hates you."

I think that would be awesome :D

This is achally really nice. If it's hard, has a gental learning curve, then win.

This is achally really nice. If it's hard, has a gental learning curve, then win.

Some parts are harder then others but most people have trouble with level 4 (pics of it to come).
First pic is of a random dead end. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2008, 10:38:48 AM by Mario Fan 11 »

Trust me guys, level 4 is the hardest of all! Even harder than level 5 lol.

Post the pic! Post the pic!  :cookieMonster: