some monday is uploading gradeaundera's videos without his permission

Author Topic: some monday is uploading gradeaundera's videos without his permission  (Read 1580 times)

this thread is going all over the place
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 06:11:16 PM by Jshotgun »

good content in your post

Perhaps we should start explaining what is happening and adding detail to our posts because I do not understand a thing about what you made this topic for, please explain

I do not understand a thing about what you made this topic for

This man is taking the user GradeAUnderA's videos and reuploading them as his own.

i don't really get why this is an issue. each of the reuploaded videos have like 15 views. Do you know how many duplicates and reuploads there are of popular videos on YouTube? Plus, they even gave credit in one of the titles

It's not like this channel is going to spring up to hundreds of thousands of subscribers because of the stolen content. This wasnt needed

was it really that serious

the easiest way to find a 13 yr old edge lord on the internet is the casual use of the word monday.

never really understood the appeal behind gradea
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 05:38:48 PM by Renekar »

really never understood the appeal behind gradea
me neither

really never understood the appeal behind gradea
he complains about stuff that he finds annoying/bad and adds a lot of comedy in between it

i read up on the guy and he seems like a massive douche friend

grade who? wtf is this threaddd

I think grade is cool but he's such a pusillanimous individual about keemstar. He says in his videos he doesnt want to be "fake" but whenever he gets called out for not saying anything about keemstar he says "Theres nothing else to be said about him." and "Idubbbz didn't add much to the argument." And on reddit he does serious loving damage control. You can probably read up about him somewhere.