Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicle Driving Server  (Read 1839 times)

My driving server that I hosted a couple of times for a while now is back and now with a 24/7 dedicated server! Here is the quote from the old topic that is sadly too old to edit, also if you have any suggestions for the server feel free to tell here!.

This is a server that I host sometimes and it usually gets plenty of players, it's basicly a server with a big map where you can get any car you want and drive around with your friends, there is plenty of different areas to drive around.

The Spawn area, those empty spots are mostly used freely if you want to add a platform and a vehicle on it, just so that I don't have to give trust for everybody on the server, but you can also build a platform on the ocean.

The Highways

The City

All of those areas above are on the San Perez City build by Cool Blockhead, and there are also two tracks by Magus

« Last Edit: June 05, 2016, 01:15:50 PM by Filipe »

that's nice, but will you be doing any space vehicles soon?

that's nice, but will you be doing any space vehicles soon?
I will work on the Arwing from Star Fox at some point, I have a model almost done.

I will work on the Arwing from Star Fox at some point, I have a model almost done.
stuff that sounds amazing

I was gonna join but it was passworded
Then it went from 8 players to 0
Then the ping went ---

I was gonna join but it was passworded
Then it went from 8 players to 0
Then the ping went ---
I did a quick reset on the server to add more vehicles, it will be open soon.

EDIT: It's open again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 09:40:53 PM by Filipe »

My chat button isn't working. So if someone asked me a question or something and I didn't reply, that's why....

Fixed it.
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 12:28:17 AM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Last night this was really successful on my server (totally not because your name was in the title) so hopefully it's even more successful now that YOU are hosting it. :)

This likes to go in and out a lot

forget two runtime errors, it might be something related to the dedicated server version of the game being outdated, I'll see what's going on.

Okay, hopefully it should work properly now, it's up again.
« Last Edit: May 29, 2016, 10:26:41 PM by Filipe »

You should add a speedometer for the vehicles: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=253496.0
Vehicle Stereo (http://orbs.daprogs.com/rtb/forum.returntoblockland.com/dlm/viewFile0717.html?id=109) would be nice too assuming there's some music.

tfw no 18wheeler

get some good sized parking garages

The server is still up and running feel free to join in! Also provided by Teneksi there is a early beta of his next version of the Crown Vic available to test!

If you have a vehicles that's not released yet and you would like to see on the server you can contact me.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:22:40 PM by Filipe »