Filipe1020's Vehicle Driving Server

Author Topic: Filipe1020's Vehicle Driving Server  (Read 1802 times)

Please update the server.

• Reinstate old Crown Victoria so people can compare with the beta version instead of just wondering what's changed
  • Add that script from Swollow which will help prevent reaching the vehicle limit
  • Get rid of the server-wide music brick or restrict it to admins, you monster.

• Get rid of the server-wide music brick or restrict it to admins, you monster.

there's only 3 of us in the server right now
and i can't even get a car anymore

there's only 3 of us in the server right now
and i can't even get a car anymore
This happened to me to. Kinda sucked because I wanted to drive.

I updated the server with Swollow's Mod that clear vehicles when you leave so the server won't be filled with abandoned cars anymore, some vehicles got updated and now the stereo add-on is in, I still have to add musics and the old Crown Vic in.

I updated the server with Swollow's Mod that clear vehicles when you leave so the server won't be filled with abandoned cars anymore, some vehicles got updated and now the stereo add-on is in, I still have to add musics and the old Crown Vic in.
Thank the lord

Can I have a save of the city? It's awesome. (I shall not copy your server or modify your server in any way, shape, or form.)

Should add this to OP, cool server though, love the vehicles.

Can I have a save of the city? It's awesome. (I shall not copy your server or modify your server in any way, shape, or form.)
Just goto the game, and press save "Save Bricks" in the escape menu.

I was on the other day and everyone was drifting around the city in dirt mods lol.

Should add this to OP, cool server though, love the vehicles.

Oh sure thing thanks!

I was on the other day and everyone was drifting around the city in dirt mods lol.
Aw man I missed it

Just bumping to say that the server is still up and running if anyone is interested.

I wish there were less bricks in the city, when I go there I drop to about 10 fps