Author Topic: Jiggy threatening the host (Smudge) to give money otherwise he will ddos.  (Read 9690 times)

While i am playing on Smudge's server, a player named Jiggy (unfortunately i din't got his ID in time.) has threatened the host to give him 20$ or the server will be ''ddossed''.The host refused to give money by being silent, Jiggy leaved the server and rejoined to ddos the server.
Pictures:
http://imgur.com/a/QE41m

jiggy what the forget

wtf... /support i guess

OP has a grudge against me and i'm %100 sure these photos are photo shopped I don't even recall joining "smudges" server. But so be it.

what i'm wondering is how jiggy's invisible for this picture

what i'm wondering is how jiggy's invisible for this picture

He's probably glitching to lag the server.

%100 sure these photos are photo shopped
Of all my days I have been on drama this is the worst excuse ever.

>implying he glitching the server to lag it
>>your saying he will ddos it
i think you forgot something crucial here

>implying he glitching the server to lag it
>>your saying he will ddos it
i think you forgot something crucial here

noedit: mayby using hacks or he just dissapeared for a second

I seriously don't recall doing these things, I only played for 30 minutes today and that was on Dogling's server, usually I admit to doing something wrong if im drama'd and this is something i don't recall.

I seriously don't recall doing these things, I only played for 30 minutes today and that was on Dogling's server, usually I admit to doing something wrong if im drama'd and this is something i don't recall.

This sounds petty and grudge-ish

It's possible Jiggy was being impersonated here. Since you didn't think to press f2 and get his ID (a very simple task), we'll never know for sure that he actually did this or that it was someone using chat events or a phony account.

snack nsack was there
just message him and ask if this is what went down