I just got a message from these transgender activists

Author Topic: I just got a message from these transgender activists  (Read 1920 times)

They were trying to pass this "bathroom bill" or something and told me to tell someone important (I think like the state or something) to pass this bathroom bill and then said a link to their website and to tell the important someone to pass this bathroom bill.

I'm not against transgenders, but what the heck is a bathroom bill? They didn't even explain it.

i'm guessing it's something about bathrooms for transmissions because they don't want to use men or female bathrooms

Do you not follow the news much? This has been a big topic in the USA the past few months.

They want to be able to enter bathrooms by their gender, and not by their love
So a man who decided to become a woman could enter a female bathroom, vice versa

do you know what google is
I know what it is, it's just if I google something random like that I could see images I don't want to.
Do you not follow the news much? This has been a big topic in the USA the past few months.
I'm not a huge news person, no.

I know what it is, it's just if I google something random like that I could see images I don't want to.
What are you, 10?

Why does that matter, are mommy and daddy gonna spank you?

I'm not a huge news person, no.

i'm guessing it's something about bathrooms for transmissions because they don't want to use men or female bathrooms

They do know unilove bathrooms exist right?

They do know unilove bathrooms exist right?
Well yeah sure but many establishments only have male/female bathrooms, no third restroom.

It's about letting transmissions use whatever bathroom they feel comfortable with

Well yeah sure but many establishments only have male/female bathrooms, no third restroom.

I've seen tranloveuals choose not to go into the unilove room because they find it insulting.

They want their own gender bathroom.

"WHERE IS MY AloveUAL BATHROOM?"

I've seen tranloveuals choose not to go into the unilove room because they find it insulting.

They want their own gender bathroom.

right next to the chocolate fountain im sure

perfect, we'll designate bathrooms by loveual orientation

perfect, we'll designate bathrooms by loveual orientation
are homoloveual guys separate from homoloveual girls or do all homos use the same bathroom