Author Topic: [Server] Remove Vehicle Spawns On Leave v1.2  (Read 3443 times)

Remove Vehicle Spawns On Leave
Version 1.2

Removes all vehicle spawns belonging to a non-admin client when they disconnect
Prefs:
$Pref::ClearVehicleBricksOnLeave enables/disables
$Pref::ClearVehicleBricksDoubleCheck only set this to 0 if you know what you are doing
$Pref::ClearVehicleObjects Instead clears the vehicle objects
$Pref::ClearVehicleBricksWhitelist[BLID] disables vehicle clearing for specific bl_id's

{{tags_to_remove_ambiguity}} Remove Vehicles Remove Vehicle Spawns On Leave On Disconnect Remove Vehicle Spawns On Disconnect Remove Vehicles On Leave Remove Vehicles On Disconnect
Download
Swololol.com
0.9kb
« Last Edit: June 01, 2016, 07:23:00 PM by Swollow »

I appreciate you, I appreciate you, I appreciate you.

small addition added

$Pref::ClearVehicleBricksDoubleCheck
turn this off if you don't expect players to be using duplicators or loading bricks or anything

when turned on it does an unobtrusive loop through all the clients bricks to make sure there are no vehicle spawns

this mod makes a list of the vehicle bricks planted by a client but if bricks are planted in some special way ie loading or duplicator they don't get added to this list, the double check loop is optimized so it doesn't affect gameplay but theres no point in leaving it on if players don't have access to other means of planting bricks

could you make it so it just clears the vehicle instead of deleting the brick?
or... does it already do that, and I'm just misinterpreting your description? or does that already exist elsewhere?

Make this a pref

can we have a whitelist functionality so it doesnt clear some people's vehicle spawns?

I wasn't the only one thinking about this

I love you.
I love you.
I love you.
I absolutely love you.
I love you.

That is definitely useful for those RPs that let you build houses and vehicles

Updated
or... does it already do that, and I'm just misinterpreting your description? or does that already exist elsewhere?
Make this a pref
Setting
$Pref::ClearVehicleObjects = 1;
will clear vehicles instead of the vehicle spawns
can we have a whitelist functionality so it doesnt clear some people's vehicle spawns?
$Pref::ClearVehicleBricksWhitelist[666] = 1;