Author Topic: new avalanches track after 16 years  (Read 821 times)

wildflower comes out july 8
« Last Edit: June 02, 2016, 12:05:42 AM by Ringabel »

Came expecting a cool website that lets me track avalanches. Left confused and disappointed.

assumed thread was about a live stream of an avalanche, was disappointed.

Came expecting a cool website that lets me track avalanches. Left confused and disappointed.
assumed thread was about a live stream of an avalanche, was disappointed.
same
don't bait us with cool natural phenomena only to find out it's some weird obscure band :(

I was expecting the path of an avalanche and now I'm not sure why I was even interested in seeing that.

this :(

obscure band
they weren't as obscure in 2000 when they made Since I Left You,

which was the first, last, and only album they ever made until they suddenly released a video announcing a new incoming album just a week ago, on may 23rd:

they've hidden some hints about the new album in odd places, but mostly are just rolling out some songs (like the video shown in the OP) as singles before eventually putting out the full album in the very near future.

SIXTEEN whole years is a pretty long time to wait for another album, so people who were fans of Since I Left You are pretty excited. it fits into an odd music genre, that's certain, but if you find you're a fan of the sample-based style (see: Plunderphonics), the new album is definitely worth looking forward to. and if you're not a fan, that's a-ok, now you'll know about it the next time you hear about it.