Poll

Are you a supporter of LGBTQA+ individuals/rights?

Yes
25 (52.1%)
No
23 (47.9%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Author Topic: ▌⚤⚢⚣⚥⚧▐ LGBT Pride/Awareness/Support Month (New Poll!) >Request Gay Avatars Here  (Read 28132 times)

Swollow I want you to cigarettegify my old avatar. I'll post a picture when I get home from work

I think that the hatred of ginger people is most likely a result of not as prevalent but still existent irish racism
It's historically older than a lot of anti-irish sentiment (Shakespeare for example wrote gingers as evil).
But there's probably some level of anti-celtic views in the historical abuse towards gingers, as the largest proportion of ginger hair in the UK is found in Scotland, followed by Ireland.

But most abuse in the UK towards redheads today is probably not based on the Irish connection.

You crazy bastards did it. God damn this unholy world!!!!!

McZealot: so im managing a booth at a gay pride parade
McZealot: and all these guys showed up outside the fence with signs saying "GAY MARRIAGE IS DEATH"
McZealot: and they had on masks lol
McZealot: i felt so bad for them its like 90 degrees
McZealot: and all the food and drinks are inside the parade

If I were to pull off their masks, would they die?

McZealot: and all these guys showed up outside the fence with signs saying "GAY MARRIAGE IS DEATH"
it's a well-known fact that when two gays are marriage-ed into a lump then they begin emitting gamma radiation so yes gay marriage is a direct cause of and equal to death

It would be incredibly shameful.

pls dont put masks off of people formal request from kindred

my avatar's already literally gay but gay-ify it anyway

gay my stuff up fam (doesn't have to be animated)

McZealot: so im managing a booth at a gay pride parade
McZealot: and they had on masks lol
McZealot: i felt so bad for them its like 90 degrees
McZealot: and all the food and drinks are inside the parade
lmao

gay my stuff up fam (doesn't have to be animated)

Do me.