Author Topic: thoughts on polyamory  (Read 4731 times)

i got cheated on in eighth grade does that count

i was emotionally abused until i was suicidal what do i win

i was emotionally abused until i was suicidal what do i win
9mm mouthwash

i got cheated on in eighth grade does that count
i was cheated on in my first relationship lol

i was cheated on in my first relationship lol
mine was after two weeks and she sent nudes to another guy

props to you if you have enough people to be attracted to you for polyamory. i can't find just one person to be attracted to me lol.

my friend is poly-amorous. all his past partners didn't agree with that life style, so it ended p quick. remember there can't be a partnership without you both agreeing to it, polyamory or monoamory.

mine was after two weeks and she sent nudes to another guy
wow that must've loving sucked hard

wow that must've loving sucked hard
i was told while i was at a stevie wonder concert too. ruined the night for me

i was told while i was at a stevie wonder concert too. ruined the night for me
seems like you guys were both blind to what was going on

Poly is just cheating with extra steps.

Poly is just cheating with extra steps.

oh here we go boys

i'm loving this trend of not reading a single word of a thread

In my opinion, that's just cheating. If your partner isn't open about their other partners from the beginning, and doesn't give you a chance to decide if you want to carry on or not, then they've just cheated on you behind your back. And you're well in your rights to be upset and angry at that.
Oh I consider it cheating all right, but the thing is, she already had multiple relationships at the time, and I wasn't even her "main". In fact, the one who was her main gf admitted to being the one pushing it on her. Long story short, it all ended in a big fight.

But my opinion still stands. It's just how I am, I need to be in a couple and not a quad or any other group relationship. I get attached, like intimacy and being special to someone, and have bad jealousy issues. I understand poly is some people's thing, but I know it's not mine.

You just wanna forget. Quit it with all the relationship related advice and questions.

And dont say you didnt consider it, because otherwise you never would have had this topic made, it would have been a moot point.

Just take what you want. Its that simple. If they arnt game then you dont want em anyway. Its irrelevant.

You just wanna forget. Quit it with all the relationship related advice and questions.

And dont say you didnt consider it, because otherwise you never would have had this topic made, it would have been a moot point.

Just take what you want. Its that simple. If they arnt game then you dont want em anyway. Its irrelevant.
it must make your head hurt to read minds over the internet, huh?

the thought of love with this person in question is disgusting to me, and would also destroy any illusion they had of themselves being male, which they are trying to create.