Author Topic: Worth waiting for Summer sale for American Truck Simulator?  (Read 1170 times)

It's normally $20, but 20% ATM has it at $16. Would a fairly new yet popular game like that go a lot lower during steam sales?

i feel like it could
you could always use g2a, it's ~$11 on here.
you'd also be better off getting euro truck sim 2 for now, it's more complete and the map is much bigger. both games have the multiplayer mod made for them, but ATS is packed due to the small map.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2016, 02:59:56 PM by auzman466 »

You could also not.
Why not?
i feel like it could
you could always use g2a, it's ~$11 on here.
you'd also be better off getting euro truck sim 2 for now, it's more complete and the map is much bigger. both games have the multiplayer mod made for them, but ATS is packed due to the small map.
Nah, I've been waiting for American Truck Simulator for years. If I wanted ETS2 I would have bought it by now. Also, thanks, I'll look at that link!

You could also not.
if you don't trust g2a then that's you. you do you.
but i've used it multiple times and i've only had good experiences.

if you don't trust g2a then that's you. you do you.
but i've used it multiple times and i've only had good experiences.

Ah yes that's precisely what I said.

G2A is untrustworthy.

See right here totally what I said.

calm down, skip. there's a difference between a harmless misinterpretation and a strawman

G2A doesn't suck because it's not trustworthy, it sucks because it takes money away from hard working devs.

G2A doesn't suck because it's not trustworthy, it sucks because it takes money away from hard working devs.
uh
except for the uncommon cases of people selling keys from giveaways and the even rarer cases of stolen keys, someone has to buy the games in the first place to sell them.
it's no different from buying a pre-owned game from gamestop or another store. the devs don't make money off of pre-owned games, the store does.

uh
except for the uncommon cases of people selling keys from giveaways and the even rarer cases of stolen keys, someone has to buy the games in the first place to sell them.
it's no different from buying a pre-owned game from gamestop or another store. the devs don't make money off of pre-owned games, the store does.
Yeah for an off-region price.
Russian games are cheaper than european ones because their income is lower.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2016, 06:01:55 PM by TheArmyGuy »

Yeah for an off-region price.
Russian games are cheaper than european ones because their income is lower.
pretty sure all of the games have region locked russian versions that, while being cheaper, aren't playable anywhere but russia.