What if...Donald Annoying Orange owned Blockland?

Author Topic: What if...Donald Annoying Orange owned Blockland?  (Read 1871 times)

So me and some other peeps were talkin' bout if Donald Annoying Orange owned Blockland because well simply just for the sake of it but here are my theories:

1. 10 brick DLC to place 10 bricks.

2. BUY A DONALD Annoying Orange AVATAR FOR 1,000,000 BUCKAROOS!!!

3. If u vote for Hillary Clinton u will be banned 4 life. -Donald Annoying Orange

4. NO MEXICANS!!

User was taken over by Donald Annoying Orange for this post.
Darn it...

our bricks are being used overseas. if he owned Blockland he will bring those bricks back to our servers

we'd have the greatest community building project ever: building the wall

we'd have the greatest community building project ever: building the wall
Donald Annoying Orange's Blockparty
only walls
if you build anything other than a wall you are banned permanently

blockland will become great again and the graphics will look like this in realtime:

It would probably be run into the ground with microtransactions, premium memerships, and merch.

Community-wise, I'd imagine it would be similarly hostile, only the moderator would have an itchier banning finger.

I'd be permanently banned and not given the $10 opportunity to return.

If Donald J. Annoying Orange owned Blockland, he'd likely still have Badspot developing the game and Badspot would have infinite funds to make Blockland even greater than it is now. Can you imagine it? Blockland running on the new Annoying Orange Engine™, where there are no stops? Where terrain returns without looking ugly and there are also pretty shaders? Where there are truly no other limitations besides your creativity? Where there are no dirty globalist shills slandering freedom in our very own forums? That's what it would be if the God Emperor graced us with his ownership. Anyone who says otherwise only wants to turn everyone against each other and wants to restrict us.

he'd make it great again

User was taken over by Donald Annoying Orange for this post.

leld.

WE WILL BUILD A WALL AROUND EVERYONE WITH A BL_ID OF OVER 100K

WE WILL BUILD A WALL AROUND EVERYONE WITH A BL_ID OF OVER 100K
I would use my non-steam account to infiltrate your ranks and destroy it.
Because of the way BL_IDs work, Steam gives out higher BL_IDs than Amazon, which gives out higher BL_IDs than blockland.us, so they don't have to synchronize. (I'm pretty sure my BL_ID from Amazon is under 100k.)

Therefore, BL_ID =/= noobness.

but yeah he'd make it great again, and I'd have a good reason to get started on my better lego game that I've been planning but have no idea how to make so it probably won't happen. (Physics! All I want in a lego game is hinges everywhere and physics, plus everything Blockland has that isn't a stupid filter for chat!)