Author Topic: Default-ish Weapon Pack {BOTH PACKS, BABY}  (Read 11386 times)

These have been in development hell for quite some time. So far, only the gun pack has been finished. Basically, I retooled some scripts, Jumba helped model and I ended up making some default-like guns.

Musket
A powerful musket, takes two hits to kill a regular player and has good accuracy. Downside is the slow reload time.

Revolver
Quick-firing revolver that takes three hits to kill a regular player. Good accuracy and fast reload time.

Shotgun
Devastating shotgun, takes two to three hits to kill a player. Has medium spread and decent accuracy.

Submachinegun
Extremely quick, but low damage. It has large spread and bad accuracy, but it has an insane fire rate.

Download the gun pack!

Boxing Gloves
Punch your enemies to death! Moderate damage and good speed.

Crossbow
A charge-shot crossbow that does more damage than the bow, but reloads slower.

Hand Axe
A hand axe that hits with more force than the sword. Takes three hits to kill a normal player.

Katana
A really fast sword variant. For what it lacks it damage it makes up for in speed.

Katar
A piercing weapon. It does moderate damage, but it lacks range.

Pike
A spinning pike that does small damage, but acts as great crowd control.

Slingshot
For all things considered, it's pretty handy for what it is. A charge-shot slingshot with poor range.

Warhammer
The impact of the warhammer is an area of effect, damaging all nearby players and fakekilling bricks. Does a lot of damage.

Download the weapon pack!
« Last Edit: June 08, 2016, 01:43:53 PM by IkeTheGeneric »

As far as the main pack goes, I thought I had gotten everything done but I guess not. The weapon list for the main pack is an Axe, Boxing Glove, Crossbow, Katana, Katar, Spinning Pike, Slingshot, Throwing Darts and a Warhammer. All have unique abilities as weapons. Expect it tomorrow.

Neat, but I feel like they could be a little more default-ish. Dunno why. Cool!

Looks interesting. Reminds me GCat's weapons pack.

looks great for default-style TDMs and such. amazing job!

The models are really good in my sight. Good job!

definitely closer to default than frickin guns like bushido's or khain's. I mean their models are great but trying to define it as the style blockland models """should""" be in really rubs me the wrong way
nice job, jake from state farm

definitely closer to default than frickin guns like bushido's or khain's. I mean their models are great but trying to define it as the style blockland models """should""" be in really rubs me the wrong way
all blockland models should have barrel-mounted ducks on them
not even a suggestion anymore its an order

you got me wrong though, i wanted to make a set of weapons that played like old v8 deathmatches, i didn't intend to style them as default looking

you got me wrong though, i wanted to make a set of weapons that played like old v8 deathmatches, i didn't intend to style them as default looking
yeah but that doesn't change what other people will think about it

yeah but that doesn't change what other people will think about it
ye but i'm just making things clear

I'm working on the second pack RIGHT NOW!!!!

There could be a few more default-like weapons on this, like an assault rifle, sniper rifle and maybe a grenade.

Oh stuff, the main pack is released!

Tell me if you catch any bugs, please. Everything pretty much kills players just as fast, it all depends on your preference for each weapon.

The 2nd pack looks good. I just downloaded the 1st pack and refreshed the page and it was there. lol