Blockland Forums
Home
Help
Login
Register
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
No Man's Sky Countdown Thread
« previous
next »
Print
Pages: [
1
]
Author
Topic: No Man's Sky Countdown Thread (Read 653 times)
The Young Avenger
June 08, 2016, 05:40:28 PM
Welcome to the No Man's Sky countdown thread!
Days/Months until release:
1 month, 4 weeks, 1 day
I will update the OP whenever I can, considering I'm still in school until June 20th, so it might not be updated until around 3:30 PM PST - 5:00 PM PST
«
Last Edit: June 11, 2016, 09:25:10 AM by The Young Avenger
»
Ad Bot
Advertisement
Torin
June 08, 2016, 06:07:23 PM
countdown to the worst month yes
Satan From Wreck-It-Ralph
June 09, 2016, 10:11:33 AM
and then it gets delayed again
Print
Pages: [
1
]
« previous
next »
Blockland Forums
»
Off Topic
»
Games
»
No Man's Sky Countdown Thread