Author Topic: Grimlock/patton360 - Constantly starting stuff  (Read 4493 times)

/support and /nosupport are the most overused stuffposts
i /support this post

Are you trying to derail the thread now? /support and /nosupport are only used in dramas, to do what they suggest to be doing.

yeah i've noticed him being really hostile recently, kinda weird

I see where you're coming from, but it's basically become shorthand for "I (don't) support this" at this point, and I'm too lazy to type all of that out. Now stop trying to derail this.

They're slightly more bearable than this stuffpost you made

They're slightly more bearable than this stuffpost you made
we're all stuffposting by not staying on topic anyways. just leave it

jfc thank you

/support and /nosupport are only used in dramas, to do what they suggest to be doing.
Then exactly what are they doing?

They're worthless. Doesn't matter how many people say /support. Those post bring no content to a drama topic.
On a drama topic worth its salt, you'd see people developing their own thoughts about the issue, instead of just blindly posting a word to say "yeah sure... that guys a richard".

I'm too lazy to type all of that out.
Then you probably don't care enough about the topic anyways.
You're not obliged to post in a drama topic.

if i dont like someone im not gonna spend time "developing thoughts" about them

/support or /nosupport is fine when there's an explanation behind it or one adds their own opinion to the discussion. without that there's really no merit or actual contribution given and it's just pointless "/support" literally everywhere

but i digress. this topic doesn't need to be derailed further. if you have a major problem with it and want to make a drama on the subject matter of /support then feel free.

Then exactly what are they doing?

They're worthless. Doesn't matter how many people say /support. Those post bring no content to a drama topic.
On a drama topic worth its salt, you'd see people developing their own thoughts about the issue, instead of just blindly posting a word to say "yeah sure... that guys a richard".
Then you probably don't care enough about the topic anyways.
You're not obliged to post in a drama topic.
On the other hand, having lots of people voice their support for a drama is making it extra clear to the subject that their actions are disliked, and that combined peer pressure may make them rethink their ways.
That is in part what Drama is about.

And sometimes there are only so many ways to rehash the same opinion, and rather than everyone say the same thing in a convoluted manner, it can be easier to just say /support.

also the OP is supposed to be a kind of model opinion. /support is basically just signing onto it. not everyone will have something to add to that model, and there's definitely value in becoming a larger voice. if everyone who would only post /support just abstained, there would be much less pressure on the offending user to take any kind of action, like sir dooble was sayin