Author Topic: NARUTO ROLE PLAY!?!?!  (Read 2821 times)

This

Also please go back to the wii u fourms or something where you belong
ha lol

And that mixing of putting spaces before punctuation and not on the "pew, pew , pew!"
you can stop posting threads especially since this one seems to be "Nope I'm not actually doing it"
being new doesn't excuse everything

did yuou know this is general discussion not he topic IM GOING TO BUILD THIS NO MATTER WHAT

This

Also please go back to the wii u fourms or something where you belong

This seems familiar to someone who was new some time ago, and they were posting stuff about everything that they did and didn't really care about what they were doing on the forums, let's just say that did not end well from what I heard.

You are spamming topics to the general discussion

also if you havent aleredy understood what this means go back and read it very carefully.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2016, 03:14:37 PM by c[_] »

You are spamming topics to the general discussion

also if you havent seen this go check it out
Why did you bump this? and plus hes already aware of that topic.

Why did you bump this? and plus hes already aware of that topic.
I didnt bump this i tought it was still around cause the guy above me bumped this

I didnt bump this i tought it was still around cause the guy above me bumped this
Oh.

yes he did say naruto roleplay
THAT'S RIGHT! NARUTO ROLEPLAY! AND YOU CAN GET YOURS FOR THE LOW LOW PRICE OF $19.99 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING.

did yuou know this is general discussion not he topic IM GOING TO BUILD THIS NO MATTER WHAT
You said "I'M DOING THIS JUST KIDDING" and that is spam. You have not edited the original post. It is still in its original state. You didn't change your mind, you just posted something completely pointless.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2016, 03:53:32 PM by SuperSuit12 »

Sasuke!!!!!! yep naruto role play yep im bored it sounds fun 8 max ppl im start on it going to ave tons of bricks and.... ALL OF THE SHINOBI WORLD!!!! jk im not doing this i love naruto but still meh lol troll lololololololololololol..... listening to CHOP SUEY by SOAD lol so good
loving weeb. Just why???

Dude, just do us all a favor, and shut the forget up.
You're only embarrassing yourself by posting more nonsensical stuff.