INH - Musket Pack!

Author Topic: INH - Musket Pack!  (Read 8766 times)

The musket pack.

Credit to Rally for scripts and Conan for model correction, these dudes are AWESOME

Have you ever wanted to murder your enemies in the most inefficient way possible? Or are you just a history fan who loves guns and the civil war? Well then, this pack is for you!

This weapon pack contains a total of 4 vintage flintlock guns. A rifle, a bayonet rifle, a field rifle and a pistol! Let me get into specifics.

• Musket - Basic: The default musket. Doesn't have that great of accuracy but deals -34 HP (the entire pack does) and it reloads in 3 seconds.
  • Musket - Bayonet: The basic rifle but with an upgrade! A bayonet that can kill people in 3-4 hits, activated with RMB! Cannot use while reloading.
  • Musket - Long: A long barreled version of the basic musket. It has amazing accuracy but takes 5-6 seconds to reload.
  • Musket - Pistol: A hand version of the flintlock guns. TERRIBLE accuracy when shooting at anything further than 10 feet but only takes 1 second to reload!

MASSIVE credit goes to Rally for scripting this entire thing, and Conan for helping to get the models in game! These guys are amazing and were a pleasure to work with! Most of the credit goes to them

- DOWNLOAD -
FOR THESE GUNS TO WORK PROPERLY YOU NEED BOTH THE DEFAULT SWORD AND SPEAR ENABLED!!!

If there are any bugs please be sure to let me know!
Woohoo first addon wow this feels very weird

ooh neat!
i'll try it out later.

about time someone made a new pack of muskets

Im loving the weapon packs that have been coming out recently. Good work with these

ooh neat!
i'll try it out later.
lookin good
about time someone made a new pack of muskets
i musket this pack
Im loving the weapon packs that have been coming out recently. Good work with these
Thanks to all of you guys!

What is it with all the amazing add ons recently?
OT: This is awesome! Can't wait to try it out!

Oh yeah, I saw his on your server

I fell like this is goona be a great pack to try out on My friend Gunny's new Pirate RPG (NOT really new, he has been working on it for a while now :P)