Boner Strikes back: Lego sniper bitch armaggeton

Author Topic: Boner Strikes back: Lego sniper bitch armaggeton  (Read 2239 times)

Oh.. You have seen me drama this guy before, this time he is 5x as salty, probably because I made him ragequit when he was trolling the last server I was on (The painting guessing thing I forgot augh). Also 99% of the yelling and cussing went straight to me, and partly [insert name here] also, he was hosting that Revolutionary war TDM.

Well, Lets get straight into the images!

Maybe he has some sort of weird disorder looking at this one?

And boy was he wrong.

I can support this, I will post my screenshots in a bit

Thanks.

screenshots look so modified eee
But ill stay neutral, til insert posts

Wall of images inbound

Here is also where I've told him to stop, this is a few of many.

After this encounter with him I kicked him from the server and he did not rejoin. If he comes back and screws up again, it's perma

Also note what I posted was the tip of the iceberg. He's posted a forgetton more stuff before I was able to take the pictures as well

ot: support

I keep super Wolfenstien on my computer for a reason

Dude seems like a real douchebag, I would avoid him.
And, ban him.

Dude seems like a real douchebag, I would avoid him.
And, ban him.
On it.

What are all of his ID's?

i heard that boner is an alt of "captin crunch cereal" who also has a forum acc under that name.

The boner can never seem to become flaccid.

He's a ~14-16 year old kid with diagnosed Oppositional Defiance Disorder. Which means that he's such an starfish both online and offline that he's actually managed to convince a real doctor that he has some kind of medical condition that explains it.

Yeah, Im not a doctor but I realized something odd with him.