Author Topic: [NEWS] 50 dead, 53 injured in Orlando, FL gay club shooting  (Read 30245 times)

if we're getting rid of the muslims we might as well get rid of the blacks too
and while we're at it why not remove ourselves and give the US back to the native americans
but no, the native americans would be removed first
why? because remember 400 years ago when they attacked us! what monsters they must be!

and while we're at it why not remove ourselves and give the US back to the native americans
oh yeah lol i didn't even think about this

you're complaining about "muslims coming and ruining our country" when white christian settlers killed off native americans and took their land in history lol

you can hide behind irony if you want but it aint like the "islamophobes" didn't see this stuff coming
prejudiced people are pretty good at thinking they have the world figured out, that's how they become prejudiced

Because "black"/"native american" is a race. Islam is just a garbage ideology.

I could convert to Islam tomorrow if I wanted and then renounce it a week later. Well, theoretically. I might get beheaded depending where I am. Because yknow, peaceful ideology and stuff

is anyone watching the address right now/has it already happened

oh yeah lol i didn't even think about this

you're complaining about "muslims coming and ruining our country" when white christian settlers killed off native americans and took their land in history lol
What happened to the Native Americans was horrible. Why would we want to subject ourselves to the same fate?

Also removing the Muslim problem would also remove quite a bit of the black problem in America too.

Because "black"/"native american" is a race. Islam is just a garbage ideology.

I could convert to Islam tomorrow if I wanted and then renounce it a week later. Well, theoretically. I might get beheaded depending where I am. Because yknow, peaceful ideology and stuff
i honestly don't think either of us can argue about the ideology of islam until we've both read the qur'an

black problem
i no longer have the capacity to respect anything you're saying on this subject

wo chill guys i was joking

is anyone watching the address right now/has it already happened
still around 15 minutes

live blog:
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-gay-nightclub-shooting-live-blog/index.html?adkey=bn

also note that the killer's motivations are technically still unclear, no definite conclusion has been reached. might seem pretty obvious at this point, but new information might come up, you never know
« Last Edit: June 12, 2016, 02:19:08 PM by otto-san »

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/CIA-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/

Derp lol.
I believe this can go on that track record of every terrorist threat ever.
We knew about it and did nothing to stop it xd

lol reddit sucks homie
well i don't see any "Annoying Orange 2016 lol forget all those muslims" in the reddit thread so it obviously doesn't suck as bad as here
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2016/06/CIA-announced-florida-attack-three-days-ago/
jesus forget

drydess dont talk to me bitch im famous