Author Topic: Reccommend skyrim mods  (Read 4709 times)

Surreal Lighting makes the game run in full colour instead of a noire film.

Yes yes, Keep 'm going

Got one more wich is zaz animation pack but it doesnt show up because too much mods
I wonder how much mods I can install untill skyrim takes the piss out of my PC.

EDIT:
What eyes are those?
I need them
But I cant find them in racemenu
« Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 08:13:57 AM by espio100 »

hold up espio i'll pm you a list of cool stuff once i get on my PC

thomas tank engine dragons

Recommended changes (mostly compatibility concerns):
  • Switch out CBBE for a UNP body. It's not updated anymore, but mods that complement Devious Devices have better support for it. UNP also has support for HDT vagina physics, which is always nice.
  • Skyrim Unbound has an issue with mods that edit the player as an NPC. They mainly forget with the starting item generation. Vanilla mods aren't an issue with this, but lovelab mods definitely are. Alternate Start will have less risk of breaking, and gives you a space to test things out to make sure things work.
  • Joy of Perspective has caused graphical glitches for me. I'd recommend Enhanced Camera as an alternative.
  • The individual unofficial patches have been replaced with the unofficial Legendary Edition patch.
Recommended additions:
  • Deviously Cursed Loot is a must-have for anyone using Devious mods. It adds more items, bridges between mods, prostitution, and some extra quests.
  • Paradise Halls is a personal favorite. It's a wonderful addition to the features added by SL Defeat, and has a lovelab patch.
  • For enabling love via dialogue, the two best ones I found are lovelab Romance and Eager NPCs. I like Eager NPCs more.
  • HDT physics extensions are fantastic. It primarily affects boobs and butts, but it has support for other things.
  • Cloaks of Skyrim adds pretty capes to NPCs around the world, and you can wear them too. They also have HDT physics support, making them even more pretty.

I wonder how much mods I can install untill skyrim takes the piss out of my PC.
I've reached the 200 mark and still had a stable game. Push it as much as you want. There are no limits.

Recommended changes (mostly compatibility concerns):
    • Switch out CBBE for a UNP body. It's not updated anymore, but mods that complement Devious Devices have better support for it. UNP also has support for HDT vagina physics, which is always nice.
    Vagina physics? lol k
    • Skyrim Unbound has an issue with mods that edit the player as an NPC. They mainly forget with the starting item generation. Vanilla mods aren't an issue with this, but lovelab mods definitely are. Alternate Start will have less risk of breaking, and gives you a space to test things out to make sure things work.
    And skyrim unbound kinda sucks compared to alternate start.
    • Joy of Perspective has caused graphical glitches for me. I'd recommend Enhanced Camera as an alternative.
    Yep, caused crash with snake related stuff
    • The individual unofficial patches have been replaced with the unofficial Legendary Edition patch.
    Eh whatever
    [/list]
    Recommended additions:
    • Deviously Cursed Loot is a must-have for anyone using Devious mods. It adds more items, bridges between mods, prostitution, and some extra quests.
    Eh
    • Paradise Halls is a personal favorite. It's a wonderful addition to the features added by SL Defeat, and has a lovelab patch.
    Eh
    • For enabling love via dialogue, the two best ones I found are lovelab Romance and Eager NPCs. I like Eager NPCs more.
    Eh. My follower is bae
    • HDT physics extensions are fantastic. It primarily affects boobs and butts, but it has support for other things.
    Omg yes please
    • Cloaks of Skyrim adds pretty capes to NPCs around the world, and you can wear them too. They also have HDT physics support, making them even more pretty.
    Ooh cloaks. Now you can really look like a rapist when standing in a dark alley with these!
    [/list]

I've reached the 200 mark and still had a stable game. Push it as much as you want. There are no limits.
    Boi this gon b gud
    Anyways, something else besides research mods are fine tho
    thomas tank engine dragons
    No
    hold up espio i'll pm you a list of cool stuff once i get on my PC
    Please do

Skyrim special edition is coming this october

anyone else excited and also horrified that its going to break all current mods?

Skyrim special edition is coming this october

anyone else excited and also horrified that its going to break all current mods?
    My modded skyrim still looks better than the remastered

My modded skyrim still looks better than the remastered
    That will always be the case. Remastered isn't just going to be a visual overhaul though, its going to be a 64 bit version of the game which breaks the RAM limit and probably will optimize the game for better performance and possibly make skyrim more GPU than CPU reliant.

That will always be the case. Remastered isn't just going to be a visual overhaul though, its going to be a 64 bit version of the game which breaks the RAM limit and probably will optimize the game for better performance and possibly make skyrim more GPU than CPU reliant.
    Wait, skyrim is 32bit?

gay

EDIT:
    Oh my goodness
    Oh my damn

Ouch my FPS
    « Last Edit: June 17, 2016, 04:31:18 PM by espio100 »