Author Topic: Carbon's Sunrise  (Read 8651 times)

Features:
  • Moving Clouds
  • Vignette Multiply
  • Actually Looks Good

Download: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/iljpqtor7dktume/Sky_Carbon_Sunrise.zip
« Last Edit: June 13, 2016, 08:42:31 PM by Darksaber2213 »

It's very pretty and almost cinematic looking.

ahahahahhahahahahah

i'm sorry, what?
The Google Chrome extention Cloud to Butt strikes again ':V

I don't get it. Why use a specific addon for every replacement instead of just getting one where you enter everything yourself? I can make my addon do the exact same thing as that, and still also change batman to a man dressed as a bat without another addon.

I don't get it. Why use a specific addon for every replacement instead of just getting one where you enter everything yourself? I can make my addon do the exact same thing as that, and still also change batman to a man dressed as a bat without another addon.
what

uh
wrong thread......?

WHt

brb need to figure this one out
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 05:39:11 PM by TableSalt »

What the forget?

What does batman have to do with anything? What???

i have a headache and this is only making things worse

I'm honestly suprised that he hasn't come back yet and noticed and corrected his mistake after this long

this skybox is rad btw