Author Topic: COD:IW - Space Assault Gameplay.  (Read 1294 times)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCM3NiW6JhA
I bet if you take the call of duty out then people would buy it.

nice

this would be dope af if this were similar to how the multiplayer would go
still pretty cool though

I never understood the hate it got
It looks p cool imo
Altrough I wont buy it since its not my style

Looks really fun, though, I am not interested in any more futuristic titles. Seems like they expanded a lot. From the space map, it looks like you can choose any mission to do without doing them in chronological order. This gameplay really made a lot of people eat their words. Never understood why the game got a lot of hate. Then again, the reveal trailer was pretty piss poor. This makes up for it.

yeah cod games come out every year but theyve been getting better each time starting with advanced warfare

maybe i'll buy this one

I'll buy it if this is how multiplayer works.

I really want a game that's a space combat sim and this is the best we've got so far. And I don't mean in ships I mean I want a multiplayer game that's just 3:14 from the video and onward.

Call of Duty fanbase: "they just keep releasing the same thing, ugh, when are they going to do something different this is boring"
Then when they do something different "omg it's not call of duty, what is wrong with them. we want the REAL call of duty"
You can't fight stupid.

Call of Duty fanbase: "they just keep releasing the same thing, ugh, when are they going to do something different this is boring"

Yeah this sounds exactly like a fanbase.

just goes to show what a bunch of sheep people are
Not really. Most people didn't like it because it went in the same direction as the last 3 games. If they went in a different route like battlefield by going to ww1 or ww2, I guarantee that it wouldn't have gotten the stuff storm that came to it.

In fact, people are the opposite of being sheep for doing this. If they just kept pre-ordering the exact same game over and over again, then they would be sheep imo.

Not really. Most people didn't like it because it went in the same direction as the last 3 games.
yeah i know right i was so tired of the starfighter dogfighting and capital ship battles in blops 3, advanced warfare, and ghosts
call of duty is really scraping the bottom of the "interplanetary war" barrel, why dont they try something new???

It's hip to "forget CoD".

What's stuff is that you have the buy the infinite warfrare special edition bullstuff to get the modern warfare remastered

What's stuff is that you have the buy the infinite warfrare special edition bullstuff to get the modern warfare remastered
they will probably sell cod4 rem seperate anyway