What type of RPG would you like to see?

Author Topic: What type of RPG would you like to see?  (Read 3411 times)

How does a wild west fantasy RPG sound?  :cookieMonster:

world of warcraft inspired please so i can help

Steampunk/Aeropunk themed RPG? (Kinda like Bioshock but with stats and such)

world of warcraft inspired please so i can help
basically

I agree with supersuit that a scifi theme would be nice. there have been plenty of rpgs in this game but I don't remember ever seeing a real scifi one, just ares (and similar) roleplaying servers

This was on the board we're still on the edge of what we should do. Originally it was gonna be WoW / Diablo inspired with fantasy themes but we're willing to try new ideas

aaaaaaa more ideas pls

[insert pointless rant about how I said science-fantasy and not science-fiction]
sci-fi is cool too I guess... :P
Science Fiction

Science Fantasy

I'd vote for sci-fi simply because I've been working on fantasy medieval for over a year and it's gonna rock some socks  :cookieMonster: better to not have two
« Last Edit: June 16, 2016, 02:32:38 AM by Jervan »

I've been playing a lot of Fallout 4 recently and really would love to actually interact with real people instead of the buggy AI in that game. So close yet so far...

So yeah, future post apocalyptic. Maybe not so much the atompunk theme but some of those songs are pretty damn catchy. End of the World, Atom Bomb Baby...

But when you say RPG, I hope you mean an actual roleplay and not one of those stupid things where there's a completely add-on driven system and nobody's ever online and you die for stupid reasons or have a uniform (I hate those City RPG servers with the stupid bald people everywhere) or some crap.

How about a wilderness survival rp where you can play as either a lost tourist or some variety of hungry carnivore that wants to munch ya?

blockland rpg
i mean something like the elder scrolls or even runescape sounds pretty cool, i've never played them but i guess it would be cool to see

Prison RPG, but the guards are AI.

Like a multiplayer Hard Time.

Prison RPG, but the guards are AI.

Like a multiplayer Hard Time.
that would be actually interesting

A CityRPG with an economy, one that isn't just a more advanced deathmatch

fire department (w/ fire mod) and should be a fire truck add-on somewhere