Child Found Dead - Disney Alligator Attack

Author Topic: Child Found Dead - Disney Alligator Attack  (Read 3915 times)

strange how everything is happening in orlando recently
Build a wall around Orlando

Being Florida is suffering.

wtf who thought it would be a good idea to put a disney hotel over an alligator lake

i'm really surprised no one else has asked this yet

What's the bounty on the alligator? I'll just go catch it myself for the reward money.

I'm going to feel sorry for all the people that are going to Florida.

But seriously, if you think about it, this and the gorilla incident were because of the kids themselves.

This wouldn't have happened if the child was carrying a gun. /s

They were in the water. There are signs all around the lagoon saying to not go into the water.
Can't stop stupid.
and his dad was with him
But the dad tried to pry the alligators jaws open but it escaped and dragged him into the water, it was Disney's fault for having alligators causing that 2 yr old to die

But the dad tried to pry the alligators jaws open but it escaped and dragged him into the water, it was Disney's fault for having alligators causing that 2 yr old to die
There are plenty of warning signs. Seven Seas Lagoon, while manmade, is connected to natural water where there are plenty of alligators. It is in no way The Walt Disney Company™'s fault that these parents couldn't keep an eye on their child.

let's not rush to judgement; this was an extremist gator, and not representative of the species as a whole.

edit: hey, ive stayed at this hotel before. cool
« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 08:34:40 PM by McZealot »

they shoulda used a tranquilizer tbhyes i loving know

let's not rush to judgement; this was an extremist gator, and not representative of the species as a whole.
#notallgators