Author Topic: We should get ready for the summer sale players  (Read 10656 times)

if there's a big influx of players ill open up battlemix

YES

ZAPT anyone?
holy stuff i havent seen a zapt server in like 5 years
pleasee

I hosted ZAPT a few times, but it was too complicated to use, so I would stick with Gamemode_Zombie

I hosted ZAPT a few times, but it was too complicated to use, so I would stick with Gamemode_Zombie
which is broken and crashes a decent number of players due to incompatibilities and other such things.

endless zombies is the only up-to-date zombie gamemode atm; the rest were written too long ago and use functions or methods long out of date and thus prone to crashing hosts or not working right.

which is broken and crashes a decent number of players due to incompatibilities and other such things.

endless zombies is the only up-to-date zombie gamemode atm; the rest were written too long ago and use functions or methods long out of date and thus prone to crashing hosts or not working right.

That's not true at all, at least for the version I got off my old account's computer. The only thing broken in ZAPT is the smasher zombie due to a change in v21, but you can just not use it. I've never heard of it crashing people, and have been hosting it pretty frequently until a month or so ago.

BROO WE NEED TO HAVE ANOTHER SUMMER BASH

HEED WHERE ARE THOU

Jailbreak will most likely be ready with the new map so that will probably be hosted.

also a good time to start hosting firemod servers
More like start hosing those fires.

More like start hosing those fires.
Shut up go finish the bug mods >:|

stop bugging him about it

stop bugging him about it
What the forget did you just loving say about me, you little blockhead? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the tutorial, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Badspot's lag party, and I have over 300 confirmed builds. I am trained in knife TDM warfare and I’m the top builder in the entire Blockland community. You are nothing to me but just another blockhead. I ban you the forget out with duration the likes of which has never been seen before on this baseplate, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that stuff to me over the Internet? Think again, forgeter. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of skiddies across the forum and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the crash, maggot. The crash that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your save files. You’re loving dead, blocko. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can ban you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just without admin permissions. Not only am I extensively trained in blocking off your build, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the NARG extra large brick inventory and I will use it to its full extent to block your miserable build off the face of the plate, you little stuff. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn blockhead. I will stuff plastic all over you and you will drown in it. You’re loving dead, blocko.