Author Topic: We should get ready for the summer sale players  (Read 10658 times)

Speedkart with tits may see a sequel

zombies are great but maybe it would be better to use default bots. just event them to have some specific behaviors and you're good to go with no huge download times for zapt or endless zombies. also well crafted builds to hook players are key. this summer is a prime opportunity to build the playerbase.

When I am done remastering my Collab City Simulator, players can join to free drive and interact with all bots, Drivers, Pedestrians.
Also, How can I fix this..? I try hosting and nobody can join because my ping will always appear "---" while I have a 13mbps connection? BL is fine on my firewall and is already port boosted and still has this problem? Any solutions so I can host?

zombies are great but maybe it would be better to use default bots. just event them to have some specific behaviors and you're good to go with no huge download times for zapt or endless zombies. also well crafted builds to hook players are key. this summer is a prime opportunity to build the playerbase.
actually zapt and endless zombies loads are not too long cause although there may be a bunch of player datablocks they're not large files.

Shut up go finish the bug mods >:|
i hope u know that TAG gave up on bug mod development before it even started

nonsense he is constantly fixing bugs in its code

you're referring to the wrong army unit here m8

2014's great influx of players was very great. I mean, over 1,800 players on? That's the most we had in YEARS. However, this is the community's doing to bring up the population. We have to put in a lot of effort for newcomers to stay. Besides, 2014's population only lasted about 2 days at most. If we can pump out quality servers in a set period of time, maybe the population won't crash and burn. We got 3 days for this.

lets all host a knockoff deathrun server

I honestly hope that blockland comes to some sort of popularity raise soon, because although its not dead, it is infact coming to some sort of decline in popularity and its hard to accept that.
I used to make videos of blockland, and a in a few i opened the server list, so i decided to compile this.

People used to host amazing servers, but now theres only a few and people don't want to put in the effort.

Well time of day and date affects it lots too

Well time of day and date affects it lots too
These were all in the afternoon around the exact same month in the exact same season

If a summer sale is announced, I'll make sure to host dm_mesa.

I'll look to see if there are other good game modes.

Anyway, is anyone here a good candidate for admin?

I'm setting up pizza delivery gamemode for steam sale day
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284577.0

I'm setting up pizza delivery gamemode for steam sale day
https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=284577.0
you can bump your topic if you quick edit the last post so you dont have to go make a new one