Author Topic: Asriel_Dreemurr (Again) Banning for no reason repeatedly, being a troll etc.  (Read 4676 times)

Um, Hello sir, it's asriel, i can be an starfish sometimes, but don't take it too seriously mate, i unbanned you from the server, if you can join it, i can give you an apology.

Um, Hello sir, it's asriel, i can be an starfish sometimes, but don't take it too seriously mate, i unbanned you from the server, if you can join it, i can give you an apology.

but don't take it too seriously mate

mate

uhm

/support

Are you loving mental, mate? You, who been drama'd more than once, think that a simple apology will fix your stuff?

I think I just lost the brain cells neccessary to make a sarcastic joke for something like this.

Are you loving mental, mate? You, who been drama'd more than once, think that a simple apology will fix your stuff?

I think I just lost the brain cells neccessary to make a sarcastic joke for something like this.
AGAIN, this is not Legodrawing/:Asriel Dreemurr, this is some stupid kid.

Unfortunately no edit button, again
Despite the fact that I provided the incorrect link, banning me for trying to give advice is handicapped

are you going to stop posting that gif

anyone who has their name set as "asriel dreemurr" automatically qualifies as a stupid kid though

"it was all *Flowey's fault"
"you banned them"
-banned-
i don't have the pictures because i got a bsod
i think the username was *Flowey
OT: /support

I seriously hate people who get drama'd make forum accounts so that they can portray their side of the story and not to be hated even more.
This is one of them.

>don't take it too seriously mate
>mate
>mate

/support