Leaving your ghost brick idle is bad manners

Author Topic: Leaving your ghost brick idle is bad manners  (Read 1236 times)

especially if its a large ghost brick

at this point I instinctively clear my ghost brick if I haven't been using it for more than like 10 seconds
when someone leaves their ghost brick idle it annoys me

am I the only one?

I purposely leave huge ghost bricks laying around servers to mess with people.

Here's a good idea: Clear out ghost brick if it has not been used for a time (each owner can restrict it differently)

Or EVEN better: Have a client and/or a server mod that only the player can see their own ghost brick

Here's a good idea: Clear out ghost brick if it has not been used for a time (each owner can restrict it differently)
I already made an addon for this

the point is the principle

I kick out people at random until i find the idiot that left their ghost brick over my build.

I'm glad someone said it.
loving cretins.

I always clear my ghost brick whenever i'm done building something

I purposely leave huge ghost bricks laying around servers to mess with people.
You're what's wrong with this world

It annoys me quite a lot when someone does this.

Using 64x plates and put them in a crowded room while changing the colors wildly. I would never do this, though.

especially if its a large ghost brick

at this point I instinctively clear my ghost brick if I haven't been using it for more than like 10 seconds
when someone leaves their ghost brick idle it annoys me

am I the only one?
I get annoyed with this so bad that I pretty much ask the entire server to clear their ghost brick or
I kick out people at random until i find the idiot that left their ghost brick over my build.

Can't you make a keybind that removes everyone's ghost brick client sided until it is moved?

Can't you make a keybind that removes everyone's ghost brick client sided until it is moved?
This is a very oddly specific question. Do you know something?

Well, you could loop through the server connection to find all unplanted bricks and delete them I think.
Since it's nothing important to have on the client side it shouldn't cause any issues.

http://www.mediafire.com/download/i3nuw5xwi3cijk1/Server_clearGhost.zip

http://www.mediafire.com/download/mzn4wr2nlj15ijq/Script_GhostBrickOwnerNames.zip

These are all you need to stop your brutish reign over your server.