[iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]

Author Topic: [iEvent] Blockoworld 2016 -- BLOCK PARTY [FOR REAL THIS TIME WE SWEAR]  (Read 13518 times)

Can I put a train on display or something? Would need like 16x48ish I think.

oooh myyy good, i remember this

Jeprimer and I stopped by the server today to work on our booth. very excited. cant wait to see other people's stuff!

One problem to the application.  Needs a "Required Add-Ons" section.

Might do a Block Wars booth as well as one for my X-wing vehicle, if it's finished in time*.
Will probably make some posters and "production stills" for the former and a neat landing pad for the latter.
*probably will be, actually

One problem to the application.  Needs a "Required Add-Ons" section.
added, thank you

I'll be sure to apply when I see more progress. I've been invited to/worked on several of these types of servers and they almost always fail.

It looks promising though!
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 09:19:14 AM by Ravencroft· »

I'll be sure to apply when I see more progress. I've been invited to/worked on several of these types of servers and they almost always fail.

It looks promising though!

BlockoWorld has been conducted successfully plenty of times in the past. happy birthday though

BlockoWorld has been conducted successfully plenty of times in the past. happy birthday though
Yeah there have been a few good ones. Thanks friend.

How tall will the ceilings be? My landing pad build is somewhat tall.

Edit instead of making a second post: would it be alright to make two booths for two related but separate sets of things to show off?
« Last Edit: July 14, 2016, 10:42:29 PM by Magus »

How tall will the ceilings be? My landing pad build is somewhat tall.
no prob, we can put it outside

no prob, we can put it outside
So, when would the place would be complete to place the booths?

So, when would the place would be complete to place the booths?
we're hoping to have it done by the second week of august, and then blockoworld will be open for business

bump. hope the blockoworld building is coming along well for both iEvent and the participants. very excited to see how this turns out especially with only a couple weeks left!