Poll

is grade daddy

yes
7 (53.8%)
yes
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 13

Author Topic: Keem steps down from dramalaert  (Read 596 times)

GradeAUnderA vs Keemstar (Part 1) KEEMSTAR THE creep
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2SRA4JL5dA

EDIT: Looks like Keem stepped down. Listen to the first 45 seconds of the new video he just made
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fo_aX4ptX-4
« Last Edit: June 19, 2016, 11:06:18 PM by Afraidanna »

like the video is cool and all but like didn't he JUST make a video about hating youtube drama

like the video is cool and all but like didn't he JUST make a video about hating youtube drama
yeah, but because he's directly involved in this then it's okay.

no but really forget any YouTube drama that's not blasting Keemstar, I hate it otherwise but if it's purely to bring to light the stuffty things the guy's done then it's fine by me. Seriously how does he even still have a channel/partnership the guy's a twat.

hate both of them

really don't like gradeA. he's a hypocritical bastard.

grade is a loving cunt

grade is just always late to everything and has to make a big production out of every topic he talks about. that's not a bad thing, but with this stupid loud accent he always struts, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. he also does some pretty big damage control which is a no-no for someone who complains about drama so frequently.

grade is just always late to everything and has to make a big production out of every topic he talks about. that's not a bad thing, but with this stupid loud accent he always struts, it's hard to take anything he says seriously. he also does some pretty big damage control which is a no-no for someone who complains about drama so frequently.
can agree with this entirely

hate both of them
really don't like gradeA. he's a hypocritical bastard.
grade is a loving cunt
pretty much all of this, Grade was good when he was just making his usual video when I discovered him around Nov or so, but gradually he's been getting worse and worse as in being a hypocritical stuff and ignoring things he's done. Not on a content level, but Grade is just as bad as Leafy.

grade's ms paint style of editing pisses me off to a degree. as a video editor, nothing gets me more frustrated than lazy video editing (myself included, i hate myself). i would honestly rather listen to just audio than look at his bland, stale, putrid drawings. i get that it may be for comedic effect, but to me all I see is stuffty ms paint art. Nothing screams immaturity and sarcasm more than Microsoft Paint. Going back to what I said before, it just makes his rants and points really not seem meaningful at all