[UK EU Referendum] - UK VOTES LEAVE | 51.89% // 48.11%

Author Topic: [UK EU Referendum] - UK VOTES LEAVE | 51.89% // 48.11%  (Read 41537 times)

Ladies and gents, tea drinkers and biscuit eaters... The stuffstorm has come and gone.

The referendum has happened and the all the votes have been counted and announced. This morning at 6:00am on the 24th June 2016 it was announced the UK referendum results weighed in favour of VOTE LEAVE.

Below shows a further breakdown of the results:

News/Updates

Read more at:

USA/Rest of World Section
I know that most forums won't give a toss about any of this, but just to keep you involved I've included a strawpoll.
It has options for both people who are eligible to vote and non-eligible. It'll be interesting to see which way the forums will swing.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 07:12:04 PM by Jam_Jar »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 06:45:28 PM by Crazycom »

well today is a very important day but i'd honestly be quite surprised if leaving was the outcome that happened

is there a basic outline of pros and cons for the decisions? or is it just politically complex

good luck doughboy and sir dooble and maxwell i think and other uks

i don't know a lot about uk politics, but i feel like it's unlikely that the vote would be to leave. people tend to prefer potentially dangerous inaction over potentially dangerous action

is there a basic outline of pros and cons for the decisions? or is it just politically complex
yeah i'd like to hear some thoughts from people that know more about it/have stronger opinions on the matter

As an American THIS guy did a pretty good job of explaining it to me, also he's funny.

It's a stupidly complicated geo-political decision pushed onto the general public of the UK

As an American THIS guy did a pretty good job of explaining it to me, also he's funny.
neato

but damn this is quite a decision

Last time I checked the county I'm in (Devon) seems to favor remain in the opinion polls, but anyway this referendum has split the country in half already imo.

Last time I checked the county I'm in (Devon) seems to favor remain in the opinion polls, but anyway this referendum has split the country in half already imo.
I know man... ;-; An MP was shot and stabbed over this stuff

The gif you posted sums up my feelings about perfectly

When I start to conquer the earth it will be easier to take over Europe if they aren't cooperating with each other...
« Last Edit: June 22, 2016, 07:12:44 PM by Rainzx¹ »

I'm in (North) Devon too, and I was led to believe we were edging towards the Leave vote as a county.
That's the image I get from all the sgns and stuff at least.

I'm pro-leave, btw, and will be voting so tomorrow. I am entirely uncertain as to the result though.

When I start to conquer the earth it will be easier to take over Europe if they aren't cooperating with each other...
get in line

I know man... ;-; An MP was shot and stabbed over this stuff

The PM being killed had nothing to do with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHaVfJSVEMQ

Also put this in the OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUbsagPTp8

*fixed PM to MP
The MP being killed had nothing to do with this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHaVfJSVEMQ
Just going to say no where in that video did it say it "had nothing to do with this".

If anything it reinforces how involved that was. The guy is affiliated with Britain First which is a nationalist party on the Vote Leave side and even stated his name as "My name is death to traitors, freedom for Britain" in court.
His actions in no way reflect all Vote Leave campaigners and it'd be dumb to think that.

Also put this in the OP https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgUbsagPTp8
The thread is to just inform people that they need to vote and what your options are.
Not further propaganda from either side, other than each campaigns official websites.