Jail Break [WIP][DEV]

Author Topic: Jail Break [WIP][DEV]  (Read 3315 times)

The cells look spammy and is the entire build 3 colors?

You're obviously stealing build idea, what with the crates and light fixtures
« Last Edit: June 24, 2016, 02:55:10 PM by Red Spy »

The cells look spammy and is the entire build 3 colors?

You're obviously stealing build ideas

I don't remember any other Jail RPs with spammy cells that lack doors.

I don't remember any other Jail RPs with spammy cells that lack doors.
No they're 2 separate criticisms, which I should probably fix

The server will not be dedicated because who would waste there internet on that.
wow

Server will be up for a on-and-off hourly thing.
w o w

secret pm sent to crown by shinigami
So i need help with scripting and addons i need a script for freekilling: when a prisoner is not in a vent,outside,or in armory and a guard kills em' the pris respawns and guard dies.
and a warden script:When a warden talks it is <font:impact:28> and is in the center of everyones screens (centerprint)

if you can give me a link to how to script or script that for me ill be glad.

Addons:
i need to learn how to make addons for weapons and stuff.
tell me what program(free please) and then give me a link to how to make addons in a video.
or you can make me cool addons your self(i'd be glad if you did either one)
addons i want:
a cool gray/white rifle
gray/white shotgun
gray/white sniper
gray/white pistol
gray/white grenade launcher
gray/white rocket launcher
grenade
and also a shank,soap(that if it hits a enemy they will die) and also a cool gray/white riot sheild

it would be much easyer for me and you if you tell me how to do both (so you have time for your servers n' stuff)

if you can help me thank you!!!

thats rly bm pls remove

shingami wants to make content but he doesnt know how to go about it; don't discourage him by mocking him. yeah he should post less and build/make more, but it doesn't mean we should discourage him from posting here at all

"The server will not be dedicated because who would waste there internet on that."

I think my brain just melted or that whole sentence was made by a brain eating amoeba that spreads through cancerous posts.

the guards can freekill but the warden team tells them what to do.

can't believe my work in progress table top mini empires server is better than a loving jailbreak

But why did you completely rip off crowns server and expect us not to notice? Why tho.

The server will not be dedicated because who would waste there internet on that.
Like 10 megabytes a day?

Your mini empires server isn't going to interfere with this server when it comes to development, will it?

Your mini empires server isn't going to interfere with this server when it comes to development, will it?
I'm more curious as to if it'll interfere with the angle rpg

I'm more curious as to if it'll interfere with the angle rpg
Hopefully the schedule won't be too obtuse.