Author Topic: Flowey Alt Check  (Read 12619 times)

How can you be sure they're the same guy?

How can you be sure they're the same guy?
I messaged Badspot and this is just what he's told me.

Well can confirm that I was a habitual problem user. I was immature but now i've felt like I've changed so I have returned to the forums.

I think I have already mentioned my former aliases in some other threads.

So why did you make a drama about this? Has he done something bad? He literally just says "report him if he breaks the rules." Same goes for anyone else.

So why did you make a drama about this? Has he done something bad? He literally just says "report him if he breaks the rules." Same goes for anyone else.
Drama isn't and shouldn't be just for reporting users that do bad things in the forums and in game.
'Making a drama' shouldn't even be a phrase because 'dramas' are just topics in the drama section.
This subforum could be much more useful if people started treating it as such.
Many times I think of these 'dramas' as user reports, kind of like a news report, and this is exactly that.

I'm always open to second chances.

i'm not seeing the big issue here, at least he isn't acting like a stuffstain like his donald Annoying Orange account

i'm not seeing the big issue here, at least he isn't acting like a stuffstain like his donald Annoying Orange account
There is no issue. It's just telling people what his previous alts were.
If he ever forgets up in the future then you know who he is and what to do.

This topic is pointless, could have messaged Badspot about it.

There is no issue. It's just telling people what his previous alts were.

so what is the point of this drama? so what if he had previous alts? again, you probably should've just messaged badspot about it at least, but so far there hasn't been any problems with him yet and despite his history you should probably just give him a second chance.

i guess some people would still hate him or classify him as an idiot, but other than that, yea. it's not really much of a big deal

as dismissive as i don't want to be, but you should drama him when he actually does something stupid/breaks a rule/etc. then he would be immediately banned. making user reports isn't really necessary anymore depending if you are drama'ing a problem user/etc

If he ever forgets up in the future then you know who he is and what to do.

you could apply this rule to anyone else on this forum, especially yourself

you probably should've just messaged badspot about it at least

noedit, like what viso said above, and it's not a big deal either

But I'm not 'dramaing' anyone. Topics in Drama don't have to be the typical 'dramaing' process that many people carry out. This isn't a drama but it belongs in Drama because it's drama/news.
This is an informational topic that would've gotten moved here if posted anywhere else.

I should've messaged Badspot about what? I messaged him to get the alternate accounts of this dude and then posted them here for future informational purposes.

I really don't know what you're getting at.

Here's a screenshot of the message he sent me if you want further proof that the quote in the OP is really a message from him: