Author Topic: Civ Div  (Read 821 times)

Fun aside, the feudal era had shorter work hours and more employer-provided benefits than we have now under capitalism lol

Fun aside, the feudal era had shorter work hours and more employer-provided benefits than we have now under capitalism lol
ahem.

ahem.
Oh fun! See, I only remember reading a couple news articles that referenced Schor's work but never dug deeper into her sources.
Glad to have more context on how that claim came about, thanks!
Guess you can't trust everything you read in the news, who knew?  :cookieMonster:

capitalism still sucks tho lmao

Never trust a pop history article

Yeah, I still see that stupid meme about "wow railroads in the us are spaced they way they are cause of roman chariots" completely ignoring there were like 7 different competing railroad gauges, but every few months I see someone else post "wow did you know railroads..."

is this the guy who got kidnapped by the taliban for a while

i don't think so. civ div does youtube blogger stuff about his volunteer soldiery/mercenary work in Ukraine and for the Kurds. there's speculation he's a former blockland user, idk if i believe it.

edit: idk if CivDiv is legally a mercenary. He's a part of the UAF foreign legion so he's still technically a professional standing soldier, just for a country he's not native to.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2024, 09:37:46 AM by Ceist »

That would be Lord Miles