Author Topic: Will Zealot ever get Windows 10?  (Read 6843 times)

Yes, because every single problem the user has had is not Microsoft's fault but the user's fault because they're just dumb.
the fact that you misunderstood sarcasm and responded with more sarcasm is hilarious to me

and for some reason my computer smells like canned cat food.
What

Except my audio is dead and for some reason my computer smells like canned cat food.
I feel like these two conditions have a kind of cause-and-effect relationship going on.

the fact that you misunderstood sarcasm and responded with more sarcasm is hilarious to me
heh that is pretty funny

theres some stupid bug with windows 10 (that hasnt been fixed, surprise surprise), that causes the user to be forced to log in with a "temporary account". basically none of your files are on that account, and transferring them doesn't work very well. this happened to me after a blue screen error, and i had to find a fix online.

pretty stupid, i liked w10 up until then

i'm probably gonna upgrade july 28th or something

theres some stupid bug with windows 10 (that hasnt been fixed, surprise surprise), that causes the user to be forced to log in with a "temporary account". basically none of your files are on that account, and transferring them doesn't work very well. this happened to me after a blue screen error, and i had to find a fix online.
Not a problem with Windows 10 itself. I've actually had very similar problems only on Windows XP and Windows Vista, but a of fixing and tweaking will return your user account to normal.

Okay, I literally worked on this PC from 8 PM Thursday til 6 PM Friday with a brief nap this morning. It took that long to get internet access, mostly because everything I did resulted in Windows Explorer and thus Control Panel crashing. I still have a MULTITUDE of other problems but at least I'm not bluescreening. My main hope right now is that since I've restored the Internet, just updating Windows to the latest edition of Win10 will solve most of them.

TLDR; Win10 is so incompatible it's hilarious MS recommends upgrading in the first plce

Also it's pretty awesome that Digital Storm still gave me support even though it's basically not even their computer anymore. I've replaced almost all of the parts by now.

TLDR; Win10 broke Zealot's computer 5 times now
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:15:42 PM by McZealot »

Just give up man. Win10 clearly hates you

My first blast of audio was a commercial featuring blaring police sirens at 100% volume after 24 hours of silence. I literally jumped out of the chair that startled me so bad.

Also, I never knew the ASUS Realtek Audio Manager was so lovey on Win10. Almost makes my efforts worth it.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 06:46:45 PM by McZealot »

Win10 is now fully operational, and it only cost me $700 to upgrade. What a steal!

In other news, my new PC had no antivirus so after accidentally downloading (ironically) MalwareBytes from the wrong link a virus took over my computer and put up a fake bluescreen with a "Windows Support Number". I may or may not call them on stream to "get technical support". I got rid of it pretty fast but I saved the phone number on my desktop for fun.